What are probiotics?
Probiotics are collections of good bacteria aimed to kill off harmful bacteria such as E.coli. You will find that probiotics come in multiple forms. These include yoghurts, capsules, liquids and powders. The Digestive Science® Maximum Digestion Probiotic capsule ingredients work to maintain a balance of natural microflora of your gut. Focusing on your microflora can help the performance and functioning of your intestine in various ways, such as adding vital vitamins from your diet into your system, which will help eliminate dangerous pathogens and bacteria such as salmonella. Such advantageous actions can boost your overall immune system.
The importance of good bacteria
If a large amount of bad bacteria is present in your body at any one time, it can start to take over and create an imbalance in your system. Both your body and your health can start to greatly suffer. When this happens it will often leave your immune system more susceptible to illness and disease. Thousands of beneficial and good bacteria need to be present in a healthy gut, which produces a combined effort to strengthen your immune system and improve the functions of your gut.
What does the Digestive Science® Maximum Digestion Probiotic do?
You will find up to 10 different strains of probiotic microbes (friendly bacteria) in Digestive Science® Maximum Digestion Probiotic. Each one has been chosen for their known ability to maintain the microflora in your gut and maintain a healthy balance of it. The balance of this property is important, as it is this that helps the intestine to perform its functions effectively and properly. Certain microbes can potentially be harmful, therefore by aiming to lower their numbers can leave your digestive system less susceptible to intestinal disorders. Digestive Science® Maximum Digestion Probiotic capsules ingredients have been known to maintain various health aspects of your digestive system. The key areas to focus on with many digestive issues are to decrease gut permeability by aiding the correct functioning of the immune system.
How to take
Simply take 2 of the Digestive Science® Maximum Digestion Probiotic capsules a day with water. They should be consumed ideally 30 minutes after you have eaten a meal, as any stomach acidity will have been reduced by the food.
Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus salvarius, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Cellulose, Silicon dioxide, Vegetable stearate.
How to order
To order your Digestive Science® Maximum Digestion Probiotic capsules is simple. Just click on the ‘Add to Basket’ option below to get started.
Vegetable cellulose, maltodextrin and medium chain triglycerides.
**Potency at time of manufacture. This product maybe kept refrigerated to maximise shelf-life and potency.
Two capsules taken daily with a meal as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a health care professional.
Post a Review Click here
* i cant believe how fast this has changed the way my body digests food, i am regularly going to the toilet and i am digesting alot faster, skipping the stomach bloating is one of the best feeligns too, i couldnt have asked for anything better.
* brilliant product by digestive science. i owe you guys. thanks shytobuy for stocking it. will come back for more
* excellent product. thanks guys for quick delivery
* highly recomend tis product to anyone who suffers from digestion problems. if you are sufferin and find it hard to take foods down then your problems will end here, it saved me and i havent been happier since.
* i have just ordered mine and i cant wait to sort out my digestion problems. for years i have been suffering and atlast i have discovered something thats natural and looks like i can trust it.