Men and women with thinning hair
By the time they reach the age of 50 around 85% of men will experience some kind of hair thinning, meaning it is a lot more common than a lot of men think. Many factors could contribute such as age, diet and stress. Hormones can also be a factor as the enzyme 5 alpha reductase (5α-reductases) is said to be responsible for converting testosterone into DHT (which can affect healthy hair growth).
Thinning hair can be similarly common amongst women, with it being said that around 1 in 3 will experience thinning of some kind within their lifetimes. Also similarly to men, there can be many factors that can affect the hair including diet, stress, age and overuse of hair styling products. Hormones can also be a factor, for example many women say they experience thinning after pregnancy due to the hormone imbalance.
HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Tablets
Known for being the only natural hair thinning product range that is based on extensive research into natural ingredients, HairGenesis® has carefully refined and perfected its formula over the last 20+ years to create its newest generation of Trichoceutical® Maximum Strength products. This includes the HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Tablets, a natural dietary supplement designed to easily fit into your daily routine and perfectly compliment use with the complete range of HairGenesis® topical products.
Scientific research and studies
What makes the HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Tablets so special is how it is one of the only natural hair thinning oral supplements that is made using ingredients that have scientific studies behind them. From back in 1993 with the original concept by Dr. Geno Marcovici to the present day with a team experts, HairGenesis® has always used the best ingredients and have been on the cutting edge of research. Some of the research conducted over the years includes studies on:
Behind the formula
Vitamin D is known to contribute to normal absorption of Calcium, Phosphorus and to multiple other biological functions. The most important form of the vitamin is D3, also known as Cholecalciferol. There has been research on the link between low concentrations of Cholecalciferol and thinning hair. Find out more on this research here.
The Trichoceutical® proprietary blend is exclusive to HairGenesis® and is part of what makes it so unique. It is made up of a one of a kind fusion of ingredients such as Phytosterols, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Serenoa repens and Resveratrol that have all been carefully selected and researched for their use for thinning hair in men and women. For more, click here or here
Vitamin E is a group of compounds that include both Tocopherols and Tocotrienols. One of the most popular functions of Vitamin E is the protection of the cell from oxidative stress. Recent studies have investigated the relationship between oxidative stress and thinning hair and how a supplementation of Vitamin E could be useful for both men and women. For more, please click here.
Full list of ingredients
Active Ingredients: Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acetate), Trichoceutical® Proprietary Blend, Phytosterols (40% Beta Sitosterol), Betacylcodextrin, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens)(berry), Berberine HCL (Berberis), Resveratrol (Polygonum Cuspidatum), Genistein (from Soy). Other ingredients: Di-Calcium Phosphate, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Cellulose, Sodium Croscarmellose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silicon dioxide, Titanium dioxide.
To use, simply take one oral tablet every morning. Each bottle contains 30 tablets so you will have 1 months supply. To get the best for your hair, we suggest using alongside the full range of HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® products including the serum, shampoo and conditioner.
Safe and natural dietary supplement
The HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Tablets are made using natural ingredients and has been clinically tested so is safe to use by both men and women. As with all the HairGenesis® products, this also makes its suitable for continual and long term usage It is also seal protected for security and freshness. We suggest to read the full list of ingredients to check for any personal allergies before first use. This product is for those over the age of 18.
Product Rating (94% based on 10 Reviews)
Post a Review Click here
Service Rating (91.35% based on 872 )
* I have been using this for a while now and I can really see a difference. I used the TRX2 foam I bought from here and it works great with this product. I also use Melaniq and overall I can see a great improvement in my hair health and colour. I would recommend this to anyone who is desperate for something that works long term and not short!
* Amazing hair loss range - saved my hair after 4 months of use. The only thing is price but I guess this isn't a major issue if it bloody works!
* Using the whole hair gensis range and it after 2 months its working a charm! bit pricey so 4*
* 5*, bought more than one hairgenesis product and I am impressed with the results after 2 months. I left a review just because how impressed I was, i never leave reviews normally
* For the love of god.. finally... a hair product that works on senstive scalps too with hair loss
* excellent product and fast delivery
* Wish they had a gel - this is so good
* My dad has been using this and we suffer from a long-term issue with hair loss in men in my family - this product seems to be working. fingers crossed
* Wow, really impressed with this range, TRX2 finally might have a contender.