What is HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Activator Serum?
HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Activator Serum is a brand new foam which, when massaged into the scalp where there is thinning hair, will help to promote hair re-growth and thickening. The serum can be used for both male and female hair loss and thinning, helping to inhibit loss of hair. Cutting-edge research developments have led to a better understanding of hair loss and the generation 7 activator serum has been redesigned to be better absorbed into hair follicles and more effectively help towards healthier and fuller hair!
How Will it Help Me?
Do you know how much of the UK population is affected by hair loss? It may be more than you think! A whopping 7 million men and 6 million women are currently suffering from hair thinning. HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Activator Serum can remove the need to try and hide it with wigs or use drugs to fight it. HairGenesis® offers a drug-free, natural alternative which aims to protect and rejuvenate hair.
How Does it Work?
HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Activator Serum takes inspiration from latest research in the field of hair loss and delivery systems so that it now more effectively crosses the skin and targets the hair follicles themselves. Hair follicles get inflamed and damaged, contributing to hair loss, HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Activator Serum helps to reduce this inflammation, combating hair thinning at the very root of the problem.
How do I Use it?
HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Activator Serum should be applied every day before bedtime. Simply press the pump to release the foam and apply an even layer of the serum to the thinning area of your scalp. It is best to do this after cleaning your scalp by splashing it with water to get away any dirt or grease. For the best results, use HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Oral Tablets and HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Activating Shampoo as well.
HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Activator Serum consists of a diverse range of natural remedial ingredients. These ingredients together can help to encourage revitalised hair and promote re-growth. The mixture of only natural ingredients in HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Activator Serum means that there are no known negative side effects and there are much fewer risks than there are with drug-based remedies. The most instrumental active ingredients are listed and explained below:
- Vitamin D is a common vitamin that is beneficial in many ways. Hair loss has been shown to have links to vitamin D deficiencies, so the serum can help fight this, in turn aiming to fight hair loss.
- Lysine is an organic compound which increases calcium uptake and boosts the production of a substance known as collagen. Collagen makes up the basic structure of hair follicles and therefore increased production of collagen helps to repair hair and re-grow hair.
- Pygeum is a tree native to Africa whose bark has been used for centuries in natural healing remedies. Pygeum blocks DHT which is very harmful to hair follicles; when repressed, the hair follicles can continue to produce healthy hair.
Below is the full list of the natural ingredients in HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Activator Serum:
Water, Serenoa Serrulata Oil, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Laurel Sulfoacetate, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Beta-Cyclodextrin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Polysorbate 60, Vitamin D3, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Carnitine, Lysine, Thioctic Acid, Hydrolysed Triticum Vulgare Protein, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Limonum Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil, PEG-16 Macadamia Glycerides, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Pygeum Africanum Extract, Hypoxis Rooberi Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid
A recent study of pattern hair loss has shown that DHT and inflammation of hair follicles are key factors which cause hair loss. HairGenesis then developed a better understanding of hair loss and incorporated DHT blockers and anti-inflammatory ingredients into HairGenesis Trichoceutical® Activator Serum and other HairGenesis® products. Click here for the full study.
Post a Review Click here
* The serum is really good, doesnt affect my scalp in an adverse way like some of these hair growth serum have in the past (i have a sensitive scalp)
* The best hair growth serum on the market.
* Threw my wig out this week.. Im so happy i've found something that works!
* amazing hair serum, seen visible growth already. My wife has even noticed!