What is PyratineXR Soothing Antioxidant Cleanser?
PyratineXR Soothing Antioxidant Cleanser is an incredibly gentle facial cleanser that has been dermatologically tested to clean, rejuvenate and moisturise sensitive and easily irritated skin. Conditions such as rosacea or acne, need procedures like a facial peel or laser resurfacing tend to make the skin sensitive. Fortunately, you can take advantage of this lightweight formula to help remove make-up, dirt, oil and other impurities, without aggravating the skin.
This cleaner is only available online and it is packed with natural soothing ingredients. This product could be ideal for rosacea and acne sufferers seeing as it can avoid worsening extremely delicate skin. This gel-based cleanser is also ideal for many other skin types such as normal, dry and sensitive varieties. It has also been shown to be the best complement to the rest of the PyratineXR range
How does it work?
PyratineXR Soothing Antioxidant Cleanser contains a combination of soothing and calming antioxidant ingredients that help to clean the skin without causing any further irritation.
- PyratineXR helps to repair any skin cell barrier damage.
- Green Tea acts a powerful antioxidant with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin E encourages reductions to damage from free radicals; molecules that react with your DNA and potentially cause mutations.
- Aloe Vera known to hold healing and anti-inflammatory properties to help hydrate and refresh skin.
- Grape Seed Extract acts as a potent antioxidant and is known to help promote wound recovery.
Directions for use
Dampen your face and apply PyratineXR Soothing Antioxidant Cleanser, massaging in gently in a circular motion. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. If your skin is particularly sensitive then you should use cotton wool or a tissue to remove the cleanser, rather than rinsing off with water. We advise doing this 10 minute routine at least once a day.
Each 236ml (8 Fluid Ounce) bottle could last you 8 weeks, depending on how many times you cleanse your face and how much formula you use each time, it is suggested that you use it sparingly.
Are there any side effects?
PyratineXR Soothing Antioxidant Cleanser has been dermatologically tested and is designed for use on incredibly sensitive skin. You should not experience any unwanted side effects.
We always recommend that you do a patch test in order to check for a reaction. Simply use a little bit of the cleanser on a small part of facial skin and leave for 24 hours to see if there are any changes.
Product Rating (90% based on 2 Reviews)
Post a Review Click here
Service Rating (92.84% based on 310 )
* i use it daily it is so gentle on my skin. cnt keep hands off my cheeks..lolz
* best for sensitive skin. highly recommended