Is Your Penis Normal?
Don’t get fooled by underwear advertisements and porn because penises come in all shapes, sizes and even colours. If there is anything men are concerned about, it is the look and feel of their penis. Some men who notice a certain curvature of the penis may be concerned, wondering if they have a normal penis or if they are suffering from some penis problems.
A slight bend or curve in the penis is normal but if it causes discomfort during intercourse, it may be necessary to investigate. Being aware of aspects such as curvature, skin appearance, among some other physical issues may be the best way to ensure that your penis is normal. If you notice any significant changes, or you experience any pain or discomfort, seek medical advice immediately.
What Is Penile Curvature Or Peyronie’s Disease?
Peyronie's disease is a sexual condition that affects thousands of men around the world. It is a disease characterised by a change in the curvature of a man's penis at a particular point in his life so that this change is due to minor trauma during sexual intercourse. It affects the penile curvature, causing an abnormal curve in the penis, which can generate pain and discomfort. What many do not know is that this disease has alternative solutions, both natural and with the use of pills or penis extenders.
Also known as penile curvature, Peyronie's disease causes an abnormal curve in the penis when it is erect. This is due to the formation of fibrous plaques in the tissues beneath the skin of the penis. This disease affects many men, especially those who are over 40 years old. The Peyronie's disease can cause retraction of the penis during intercourse, as well as pain and discomfort.
Who Is Affected By Penile Curvature?
Penile curvature affects approximately 10% of men in the United Kingdom. Although thousands of men suffer from this condition, there is still much debate as to its causes. Although in a minority of cases penile curvature can be caused by scarring occurring after penile surgery, for most sufferers it appears gradually over time, having a massive impact on your ability to perform in bed – not to mention sapping your confidence away in the process. The curvature of the penis can make the penis appear smaller, reducing your confidence and potentially harming your drive, while many men who suffer from penile curvature complain of significant erectile dysfunction.
However, despite being a common problem, many sufferers are unaware of all the natural solutions available to them and keep wondering how to fix penile curvature naturally! Thanks to modern advances in technology, there is a range of natural products that can help towards this embarrassing ailment, aiming for you to enjoy safe relief from penile curvature through entirely natural methods and remedies.
What Causes Peyronie's Disease?
It is not yet known what causes Peyronie's Disease, despite studies and research on the subject, or why it only appears in some men. The probable causes of Peyronie’s disease are:
- Trauma or stroke: In some cases, it is believed that penile curvature is caused by strokes or lesions in the penile tissue, such as falls or other accidents.
- Healing: People with predisposition to scar formation can more easily form plaques responsible for penile curvature. High blood sugar can also affect the healing ability and lead to plaque formation.
- Genetic factors: Some researchers believe that a family history of Peyronie's disease can be the cause, but there is no definitive evidence yet.
- Erection problems: They can cause risk of injury during sex, increasing the chances of penile trauma.
- Medications: It is also assumed that penile curvature can occur due to side effects of some medications.
What Are The Symptoms Of Peyronie's Disease?
When Peyronie's disease appears due to an injury to the penile tissue, the symptoms may arise soon after. In other cases, they appear gradually, and often worsen with time. Therefore, it is important to treat penile curvature as soon as possible. Some of the symptoms include:
- Abnormal curvature of the penis upward, downward or sideways
- Swelling of the penis
- Lump at the base of the penis which can be felt under the skin
- Pain in the penis
- Onset of erectile dysfunction or problems in maintaining an erection
- Shortening of penis, in some cases
Natural Solutions For Peyronie's Disease
There are many forms of treatment, such as medication, injectable solutions, ointments, penis extenders, radiation therapy and surgery, which in some cases can lead to impotence. However, it is also possible to find natural solutions for penile curvature, which are very simple and can be used in your own home.
- Natural products, exercises and massages can help in combating curvature by reducing the fibrous plaques of the penis. As a result, the penis returns to its normal state without causing any problem.
- When we think of home remedies for Peyronie's disease it is always good to remember that some methods and products have more effective results than others and hence it is important to research about each method before use.
- Penis extenders are one of the preferred solutions for coping with penile curvature. They use the physical principle of traction, and it is possible to use these extenders daily and underneath clothing. Here's how these products work:
- Before choosing a solution or remedy for Peyronie's disease, you need to consult an urologist for your case to be analysed. This specialised professional will indicate the best treatment and, in severe cases, may recommend surgery.
What Happens When Peyronie's Disease Is Not Treated?
If Peyronie's disease is not treated, symptoms may worsen, causing pain and discomfort in the erect penis and can create problems during sexual intercourse. In severe cases, this disease can lead to impotence.
The Final Word
Peyronie's disease can be a very embarrassing problem for men, and most men are hesitant to ask or discuss it openly as it questions their masculinity. Natural products that can help with this and other erection problems are becoming increasingly popular in the market today. Prior to choosing these solutions, we recommend consulting a doctor to establish the underlying causes of your condition.