Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions of this website are set out and explained below. By placing an order on this Website, or accessing it, you agree to the following Terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you may not access or use this Website.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that up to 14 days after receiving your goods, in most cases, you can change your mind and get a full refund.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product you're entitled to the following:
- up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get a refund
- up to six months: if they can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases
- up to six years: if the goods do not last a reasonable length of time, you may be entitled to some money back.
Directive1999/44/EC covers products bought in the EU gives all EU consumers a right to a minimum guarantee of 2 years, which provides that we must repair your purchase free of charge, replace it, or give you a refund without any cost to you. This includes shipping costs. We may however wish to examine the item to ascertain whether it was defective when you purchased it. In this case, you may have to pay to return the item and ask to be refunded the shipping costs if we agree that the item was defective at the time of purchase.
Directive 1999/44/EC only applies to material defects, which already existed when you received the product and the 2-year period starts from the day you took possession of the product. Within the first 6 months of the purchase, you are entitled to ask for the goods to be repaired or replaced free of charge. After this 6-month period and within 2 years from delivery of the goods, you are still protected against faulty products if you can prove that a lack of conformity existed at the time of delivery.
Where there has been 1 failed repair or replacement or both repair or replacement are impossible or disproportionate, or the repair or replacement has not been done within a reasonable time or without causing significant inconvenience, a price reduction or final right to reject will become available. If this happens within the first 6 months of purchase, you may ask to:
- Keep the goods and have future payments reduced by an appropriate amount;
- Keep the goods and receive a refund less an appropriate amount; and
- Reject the goods and receive a full refund.
This is a summary of some of your key rights. For detailed information from Citizens Advice please visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The information in this summary box summarises some of your key rights. It is not intended to replace the contract below which you should read carefully.
- Your legal rights and responsibilities;
- Our legal rights and responsibilities; and
- Certain key information required by law.
- ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means COMFORT CLICK LTD; and
- ‘You’ or ‘your’ means the person using our website to buy goods from us.
If you don’t understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by:
- E-mail [email protected], Monday to Saturday: 8am to 6pm; and
- Telephone 0203 322 7075, Monday to Saturday: 8am to 6pm. We may record calls for quality and training purposes.
If you would like this contract or our website catalogue in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
We are registered in England and Wales under company number: 05614133.
Our registered office is at: 106 Lower Addiscombe Road, Croydon, CR0 6AD, UK.
Our VAT number is: GB887819940.
- 1.1If you buy goods from our website ShytoBuy.uk you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
- 1.2You may only buy goods from our website for non-business reasons.
- 1.3When buying any goods you also agree to be legally bound by:
- 1.3.1Our Terms and Conditions and any documents referred to in them.
- 1.3.2Extra terms which may add to, or replace some of, this contract. This may happen for security, legal or regulatory reasons. We will contact you to let you know if we intend to do this by giving you one week's notice. You can end this contract at any time by giving one week's notice if we tell you extra terms apply.
- 1.3.3Specific terms which apply to certain goods. If you want to see these specific terms, please go to the relevant page in the catalogue for the goods.
- 1.3.4All these documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
- 2.1By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional
Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding
contract between you and us is made. If you want to see this key information, please:
- 2.1.1Read the Confirmation Email (see clause 3.2.3); and
- 2.1.2Contact us by using the contact details at the top of this page.
- 2.2The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
- 2.3If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
- 3.1Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
- 3.2You place an order with us on our website. Please read and check your order
carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so by
contacting our customer service team (please contact us using the contact details at the top of this
- 3.2.1When you place your order with us, we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
- 3.2.2We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is
typically for the following reasons:
- The goods are unavailable;
- We cannot authorise your payment;
- You are not allowed to buy the goods from us;
- We are not allowed to sell the goods to you;
- You have ordered too many goods; and
- There has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods.
- 3.2.3We will only accept your order when we contact you by email to confirm
this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
- A legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
- We will dispatch the goods to you.
- 3.3If you are under the age of 18, you may or may not be able to buy any goods from the site. You may not be able to buy certain goods because you are too young. These are set out on the relevant page for the goods.
- 3.4Pre-Ordering goods from us
- 3.4.1Pre-orders must be paid for in advance at checkout.
- 3.4.2Pre-orders will be shipped as soon as they are available. We cannot give an estimated shipping date or guarantee a delivery date upon making the purchase.
- 3.4.3If you are unable to wait, please do not place a pre-order with Weightworld.
- 3.4.4Please be aware that if you place an order containing both in-stock products and pre-order items, your order will not be shipped until all items are available.
- 3.4.5Placing a pre-order with us means that you agree to accept the terms & conditions above.
- 4.1You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- 4.2The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day of delivery.
- 4.3To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel
this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the
model cancellation form set out in the box below, but it is not compulsory.
Comfort Click Ltd
106 Lower Addiscombe Rd
Croydon CR0 6AD
E-mail: [email protected]
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate
- 4.4To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- 5.1If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- 5.2We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- 5.3We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 5.3.14 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied; or
- 5.3.2(If earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
- 5.4If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- 5.5If you have received goods:
- 5.5.1We will collect the goods or you shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- 5.5.2In certain circumstances, we will bear the cost of returning the goods (see your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’), as set out at the top of this contract).
- 5.5.3You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- 6.1We use UPS & Royal Mail to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery options, go to page Delivery & Packaging before you place your order.
- 6.2The estimated date and time window for delivery of the goods is set out in the Confirmation Email (see clause 3.2.3). This is dependant on the delivery option chosen by the customer. This could range from next day delivery to 5 days.
- 6.3If something happens which:
- 6.3.1Is outside of our control; and
- 6.3.2Affects the estimated date of delivery;
- 6.4Delivery of the goods will take place when we deliver them to the address that you gave to us.
- 6.5We cannot deliver the goods if we are unable to properly identify you. Our driver may require to see a form of ID (passport or photocard driving licence).
- 6.6Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within 30
days, we will:
- 6.6.1Let you know;
- 6.6.2Cancel your order; and
- 6.6.3Give you a refund.
- 6.7If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- 6.8You are responsible for the goods when delivery has taken place. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take possession of the goods.
- 6.9We may deliver your goods in instalments. If you want to see whether your goods may be delivered in this way, go to the relevant page on our website.
- 7.1We accept cash, credit cards and debit cards. We do not accept cheques.
- 7.2Your credit card or debit card will only be charged when the goods are dispatched.
- 7.3All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer.
- 7.4If your payment is not received by us and you have already received the goods,
- 7.4.1Must pay for such goods within 3 days; or
- 7.4.1Must return them to us as soon as possible. If so, you must not open the goods, and you must keep the goods in your possession, take reasonable care of them (including ensuring that you follow any instructions or manuals given with the goods) and not use them before you return them to us
- 7.5If you do not return any goods (such as where you have not paid for them) we may collect the goods from you at your expense. We will try to contact you to let you know if we intend to do this.
- 7.6Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights to cancel the contract during the ‘cooling off’ period under Clauses 4 and 5.
- 7.7The price of the goods:
- 7.7.1Is in pounds sterling (£)(GBP) and other European and global currencies;
- 7.7.2Includes VAT at the applicable rate; and
- 7.7.3Does not include the cost of delivering the goods.
- 8.1The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as
‘statutory rights’), for example, the goods:
- 8.1.1Are of satisfactory quality;
- 8.1.2Are fit for purpose;
- 8.1.3Match the description, sample or model; and
- 8.1.4Are installed properly (if we install any goods).
- 8.2We must provide you with goods that comply with your legal rights.
- 8.3The packaging of the goods may be different from that shown on our website.
- 8.4While we try to make sure that:
- 8.4.1All weights, sizes and measurements set out in the catalogue are as accurate as possible, there may be a small difference in such weights, sizes and measurements.
- 8.4.2The colours of our goods are reproduced as accurately as possible on our website, the actual colours that you see on delivery may vary slightly.
- 8.5Any goods sold:
- 8.5.1At discount prices;
- 8.5.2As remnants; and
- 8.5.3As sub-standard; will be identified and sold as such. Please check that they are of a satisfactory quality for their intended use.
- 8.6If we can’t supply certain goods, we may need to substitute them with
alternative goods of equal or better standard and value. In this case:
- 8.6.1We will let you know if we intend to do this but this may not always be possible; and
- 8.6.2You can refuse to accept such substitutes, in which case we will offer you a refund or a replacement and let you know how long such an offer remains open for.
- 9.1Your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory
rights’), are set out at the top of this contract. They are a summary of some of your key rights.
For more detailed information on your rights and what you should expect from us, please:
- 9.1.1Contact us using the contact details at the top of this page; or
- 9.1.2Visit the Citizens Advice website: www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
- 9.2Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
- 9.3Please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page, if you
- 9.3.1Us to repair the goods;
- 9.3.2Us to replace the goods;
- 9.3.3A price reduction; and
- 9.3.4A refund.
- 10.1If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
- 11.1Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for
death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any:
- 11.1.1Losses that:
- Were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed;
- That were not caused by any breach on our part;
- 11.1.2Business losses; and
- 11.1.3Losses to non-consumers.
- 11.1.1Losses that:
- 12.1We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
- 12.2If you are unhappy with:
- 12.2.1The goods;
- 12.2.2Our service to you; and
- 12.2.3Any other matter;
- 12.3If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our internal complaint handling
procedure, we will:
- 12.3.1Let you know by way of a letter of deadlock that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
- 12.3.2You can submit a complaint to the Consumer Ombudsman Service. You do not need a letter of deadlock if it has been longer than 8 weeks since you made your complaint to us and you and I still cannot agree.
- 12.4If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this contract.
- 12.5Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to this contract.
- 13.1No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.
The following competition terms apply to all competitions by Shytobuy. By participating in the competition you accept these general terms and conditions for the particular competition.
You can participate in the competition if you are over 18 years old and Shytobuy reserves the right to control and remove participants under 18 years old.
Participation in competitions is free unless otherwise stated and every person can only participate once. Attempt at cheating, falsifying name and/or addresses can lead to exclusion from the competition.
Shytobuy will contact all winners directly and employees at Shytobuy may not participate in the competitions.
By participating in our competitions you also give consent to Shytobuy sending you service emails such as a reminder you have left your basket as well as emails regarding products you have shown interest in on our website. We also use your data for targeted marketing.
Our competitions are not conditional on purchase and by participating you automatically give your consent for us to send you newsletters to the registered e-mail address. You can at any point unsubscribe to these newsletters and/or service emails via our unsubscribe process on our website or by contacting our customer service team.