- Do you have a store that I can visit?
- No, ShytoBuy.uk operates solely online. We source our products from all over the world, which besides keeping us very busy, allows us to bring you the finest quality products at the most competitive prices. Having a physical shop would increase our costs dramatically, meaning that we wouldn't be able to pass on great savings to you!
- How do I contact customer services?
- Customer care is extremely important to us, after all without you we wouldn't even be here! We have a friendly and knowledgeable customer service team on hand 6 days a week to answer any question or query that you may have. If you have a problem with your order, a question about our service or if you would like to place an order with our customer support team, click here to see how to contact us.
- How long has ShytoBuy been established?
- ShytoBuy was established in 2005 and since then has helped thousands of people get the treatment they need. Since we launched the site our priority has been to help people find the solution or answer to their problem discreetly and securely. And we must be doing something right because now we have websites in all major European markets and provide our services to customers from every corner of the globe!
- What is your security policy?
- ShytoBuy is committed to customer privacy and security. Our on-line ordering system uses Verisign security encryption technology and we will never store your card information. We follow strict adherence to the data protection act and we will never ever sell your details on to any 3rd party – we mean it.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- To ensure that our customers are able to order online in a way that suits them best, we have set up a number of different payment methods. If you would like to order by card, we presently accept Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron and AMEX. You can also choose to pay by bank transfer, Pay Point (by cash) or with a cheque/postal order.
- Can I pay by Cheque / Postal Orders?
- If you are someone that prefers to pay by cheque or postal order, then you can easily make your payment here at ShytoBuy because we also offer that payment option too. Simply select cheque or postal order method in our quick and convenient checkout and complete the order. It’s that easy, just make your cheque out to Comfort Click Ltd, put the order number we give you on the back and send it out to us.
- How will my transaction appear on my Bank Statement?
- To ensure confidentiality when you order from ShytoBuy, our website and your product(s) will not appear on your bank statement. Instead the transaction will simply appear as 'ComfortClickSTBUK'.
- Why do you need my phone number on the order form?
- We know that some sites use phone numbers to bombard customers with sales calls and data collecting surveys. Don't worry, we hate that too and would never use your number for any of these practices. The reason why we ask customers for their phone number is so that we can contact you if we need to provide you with any information about your order.
- Are my personal details safe with you, or will I start getting unsolicited email/post?
- We object to spam, and assure you that your details will not be used for such activities. If you would like to sign up to our newsletters in order to receive information and offers from ShytoBuy you can do so my entering your email address in the homepage or by checking the option when you place your order. We will never contact you or use your personal details without your consent, and you can be assured that we will never share any information with any 3rd parties.
Delivery & order status
- Which delivery services do you use?
- We will only trust the very best delivery services to ensure that our customer's orders are delivered quickly and securely. Royal Mail is perhaps the most recognisable and most trusted deliver service in the UK. Our Royal Mail Tracked service allows you to receive your package the very next day with all orders placed before 4pm on weekdays.
- What if I am not home when Royal Mail attempts delivery?
- Our Royal Mail tracked service allows you to follow you order with the tracking code that we will provide you in your confirmation email. However, if you are unavailable to receive your order, Royal Mail will leave a calling card so you can arrange re-delivery (at a convenient time for you), or alternatively they will return the following day to try and deliver again.
If Royal Mail 3-5 days or 1-2 days tracked service has been chosen, no signature is required and customer doesn’t have to home. RM will leave parcel at safe place or squeeze through letter box. Customer will only need to pick up or arrange redelivery incase parcel is too big and no safe place was found.
However if you have chosen RM SPECIAL Delivery, signature is must and someone needs to sign for it at the address given. In an even that RM is unable to obtain signature, they will leave you a card for further instructions.
- Will my order be discreetly packaged?
- To ensure complete discretion and privacy for our customer, we deliver all of our orders in plain and discreet packaging with no mention of our website or your order on the parcel. Remember, your order will also not appear on your bank statement, your purchase will only appear as being charged to 'ComfortClickSTBUK'.
- When will my Order arrive?
- How long your order takes to reach you will depend on the delivery option you choose. If ordering to the UK, you have 3 options. Our Royal Mail Special Delivery can be with you the following afternoon. We also offer a Royal Mail Tracked delivery service that takes up to 48 hours for delivery in the UK. Finally we have a free UK delivery option that can take up to 15 working days for delivery.
If delivery is outside of the UK, you can choose from our UPS delivery, which 3-5 working days or the Royal Mail International delivery that can take up to 5-10 working day for delivery. Any orders placed on Friday after 4pm on over the weekend will be picked and dispatched on Monday (or Tuesday in the case of a bank holiday).