What is the U-Neck?
If you like many other men and women worldwide suffer from neck strain, use the U-Neck with its advanced and latest development of therapeutic technology. The unit is used and set using the provided remote control, which has a timer to allow you to choose your session time. You can choose a minimum of 5 minutes to a maximum of 30minutes per session. It also comes with 6 massage levels so you can find the perfect one for you.
What sets this apart from other neck massagers is its heat function that can reach temperatures of between 40 and 48 Degrees Celsius. Although this may sound high, it is a comfortable temperature and help to revive strained muscles.
What are the advantages of using the U-Neck?
There are many massage techniques you can use to help reduce neck tension, however results don’t normally last very long. The U-Neck massager can help you experience longer-term results thanks to its function and heat settings. Physiotherapists have even used this unique device and its techniques.
The U-Neck at a glance
- 6 different massage levels
- Low frequency stimulation
- Heat levels for deep relaxation
- Vibration functions to stimulate needed blood circulation
This home use-massaging device uses low-level electronic stimulation. This means that the nerves are stimulated by electric impulses to contract and relax muscles.
How do I use the U-Neck?
Using this device at home is very easy. For best results it is advised that you use it twice a day for 10-20 minutes a time. Before you begin, use a damp cloth and gently dab it onto the metal plates, then put the device around your neck. Now use the remote control to choose your preferred setting. It is advised that you turn the device off after each use to obtain optimal battery performance.
Note: you should not take or the device in the bath or shower. Also you should not exceed to usage recommendations.
Is it safe to use?
The U-Neck has been built with the users safety and comfort in mind. As long as you use the device as instructed, you should not experience any untoward or unwanted side effects.
How do I order my U-Neck?
Here at ShytoBuy, we’ve made it easy, secure and convenient for you to buy online. Simply choose the ‘Add to Basket’ option now and join the hundreds of men and women in the UK who are already benefitting from the U-Neck. Begin your journey to stress free you now.
Post a Review Click here
* I've never written a review like this before, but i felt i needed to for this product. I was slightly sceptical about buying this because of the price, but after using it for a few months i noticed less neck and back pain. It is very easy to use and from the moment i opened the box and used it i knew i didn't regret my decision.
* Arrived very quickly. It feels like someone is giving you a neck and back massage. Its exactly how i imagined it would be.
* So relaxing and therapeutic
* Really does the job. I've been working for many years now and constantly having to look at a screen left me with a stiff neck. I really should have got this sooner. I don't feel much pain in my neck anymore and it has so many modes you can use. I prefer the heated massage mode. Feels great!
* I got this as a gift for my mother and she absolutely loved it. She uses it while watching tv all the time.
* Easy to use, easy to order and the u neck does what i wanted it to
* I have been for so many massages and treatment sessions for my achy neck. It obviously costs a lot but thanks to the u-neck i can have the same sort of massage session for a fraction of the cost and from the comfort of my own home.
* I have just received my u-neck so i will report on how well it works for me later. However the service and delivery from shytobuy has been great. Thank you
* I have suffered from upper back and neck pain for some time now. The doctor had sent me to salons for massages but it only offered short term pain relief. i found this online and i have been using it for 6 months. i use it a few times a week butt its so much easier and i feel so much better for it.
* Absolutely fabulous
* It's easy to use, a lightly flimsy feel to it but it has never ever gone wrong