Profade Tattoo 123Cream | 3-Step Tattoo Targeting Programme 500 Cosmetics
Getting a tattoo can seem to be a great idea at the time, and then be rapidly regretted! Even those who’ve put time into the decision may wish they hadn’t years down the line. Equally, they are intended for permanence, and getting rid of them may seem absolutely impossible. To help you manage those unsightly marks and move past your worries, the Profade Tattoo 123 program includes 2 specially formulated gels and 1 nourishing cream. Save yourself from expensive laser removal treatment by using this convenient and discreet trio from the comfort of your own home today!
- Manages the appearance of unwanted tattoos
- Layered revitalising botanical complex
- 3 light and soothing applications
- Easy, discreet & convenient to use
- Gentle & simple methodology
- Clinically Proven
Free Delivery on all UK orders over £35.
A Modern Problem
Tattoos have risen in popularity over the past few years, with celebrity culture driving its adoption by the general population. But while there are many artistic, tasteful designs out there, there is also decided scope for regret. Whether it’s due to an ex-partner’s name, bad execution or simply a youthful mistake, increasing numbers of tattoo removal clinics are cropping up. Some are even right next door to tattoo studios! However, the process of laser removal is more than just costly - it can be incredibly painful. Wouldn’t you prefer a gentle alternative that could be applied in the comfort and discretion of your own home? Profade Tattoo 123 is here for you!
Profade Tattoo 123
Understanding how distressing an unwanted tattoo can be, Profade Tattoo 123 brings together a broad range of natural and scientific compounds. With 2 gels and 1 soothing cream, this unique set is designed to help you manage the appearance of unwanted gels. Both of the gels and cream aspire to provide you with a gentle and soothing alternative to laser removal, placing the power directly in your hands. There’s no need to feel trapped with the regret of an unwanted tattoo any more with Profade Tattoo 123!
This initial gel has a light, scrubbing texture to start the process. This gel includes botanicals including purifying Sage, astringent Tea Tree and Lemon that are balanced with calming Rosemary and Chamomile. This makes the gel ideal for managing excess cells and prepares your skin for the next revitalising step.
Revitalising your skin is important when it comes to managing unwanted tattoos. This soothing gel includes Red resin Dragon’s Blood for its natural vitality properties as well as Snail Secretion due it being naturally rich in hyaluronic acid and other components to look after your skin. Finally, Aloe Vera and Citric Acid are also included to intensively refresh your complexion.
To care for your skin after the application of exfoliating and revitalising applications, it’s important to make use of nourishing factors. A unique blend of refreshing Aloe Vera, hydrating Shea Butter and soothing Jojoba Oil are all incorporated in this moisturising cream to leave your skin feeling soft and nurtured.
How Does It Work?
Using these Profade solutions on a daily basis for over a recommended time period of 3-6 months can help to manage the appearance of your unwanted tattoos. However, the time it takes for you to start seeing a change in the appearance can depend on a number of variables:
- Type and quality of the ink used
- Age of the tattoo
- Deepness of the ink in the skin
- The colours used
- The appearance of lighter colour inks are easier to manage than those that have darker or deeper inks
- Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methylpropanediol, MEL, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Prunus Armeniaca Seed Powder, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Alcohol Denat, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenylpropanol, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.
- Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Methylpropanediol, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenylpropanol, Croton Lechleri Resin Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
- Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylpropanediol, Butyrospermum, Parkii Butter Extract, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-75 Stearate, Triethanolamine, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenylpropanol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja Seed Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.
Using The Programme
Ideally, you should make use of the entire set of creams 2 to 3 times a day. Apply a generous amount of 1, massaging until you feel a satisfyingly refreshed sensation. Rinse away. Follow with 2. Massage the gel in until absorbed, and then leave for a few minutes to completely settle in. Finally, repeat the Step 2 process with 3, the moisturising cream. If you’re looking to manage a large, ink-dense or multiple tattoos, we recommend that you invest in long-term use.
The Profade Tattoo 123 program is formulated with skin’s needs in mind, and is not known to have any side effects. However, please take a moment to thoroughly read through the full ingredients before using for the first time. If you have any specific skin conditions, please check with a medical professional before applying for the first time.
Profade Tattoo 123 Cream | 3-Step Tattoo Targeting Programme
At ShytoBuy we strive to offer the best possible customer service and we take great pride in the feedback we have received from our customers.
80.00% based on 12 Reviews
* Results may vary from one person to another.