What is Profade 1-2-3 Tattoo Removal Cream?
profade 1-2-3 Tattoo Removal Cream combines three types of creams which work in stages to help slowly and gently remove tattoo ink from the skin. Recommended by medical professionals, profade 1-2-3 Tattoo Removal Cream can be an effective method for reducing the appearance of unwanted tattoos, painlessly penetrating the deeper layers of the skin’s epidermis in order to dissolve tattoo ink. This new and advanced formula is proven to help restore the skin’s clarity when used consistently – leaving the skin looking clear and healthy!
How does Profade 1-2-3 Tattoo Before & After Care Cream work?
profade 123 uses a unique formula of powerful and effective ingredients which are known to help gradually remove and lighten tattoo ink until it fades from the skin – without bleaching the skin! This painless solution to unwanted tattoos is recommended by the professionals.
How do I use Profade 1-2-3 Tattoo Removal Cream?
For optimal results, we recommend applying each of the three creams provided, twice daily. Use warm water to wet the affected area, before rubbing the step 1 cream into your skin. This prepares your skin for steps 2 and 3. Once the step 1 cream has been absorbed into the skin, rinse the area with water and pat dry - then apply an even layer of step 2 cream. Leave to dry for 10 minutes, then apply the cream labelled step 3. Once this layer has been absorbed, your daily session has been completed and you can go about your day as normal!
Step 2 is recommended after 3 days of laser treatment or having a tattoo done, do not apply to open wounds. It is recommended to apply 3-4 times daily, morning, noon, evening and night. After the first 30 days, it is recommended to continue using the step 2 cream twice daily, in the morning and in the evening.
profade 1-2-3 Tattoo Removal Cream is safe to use both before and after laser removal, provided your skin has completely healed. We advise leaving a minimum of 10 days between using profade 1-2-3 Tattoo Removal Cream and laser removal sessions to avoid any unwanted side-effects.
profade 1-2-3 Tattoo Removal Cream is also safe to use prior to sun exposure. However, please note that if you have sensitive skin, this may cause some minor irritation. To resolve this issue, simply apply sunscreen to the affected area. profade 1-2-3 Tattoo Removal Cream is also suitable for use prior to going swimming – however, this product is not waterproof, so you will need to re-apply after swimming.
How long does profade 1-2-3 Tattoo Removal Cream take to show results?
Results may vary dependent on a number of issues, including the quality of ink used, how long you’ve had your tattoo, how deep the ink has seeped into your skin and the colours that have been used. Tattoos containing lighter inks tend to dissolve more quickly than those with deeper or darker colours.
Safe to use
To avoid experiencing any skin irritation, ensure you do not apply this product to the lips, eyes or broken or wounded skin. If the cream does come into contact with one of these areas, make sure to rinse the affected area thoroughly with warm water. profade 1-2-3 Tattoo Removal Cream is not suitable for use in conjunction with any other specialised topical skin products.
What are the ingredients?
Step 1: Preparation for the tattoo
Step 1 contains Hydrovance (Promotes natural cutaneous moisture, it allows water to penetrate the skin), Bio-Hydractyl (Helps to prevent skin dehydration), Aloe Vera (An analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic ingredient), Olive Oil (protects the skin from external use), and Frescofret (menthyl lactate cooling agent).
Step 2: Activiation
Step 2 contains water, cetil alcohol, isopropyl myristate, steareth-2, sucrose cocoate, butanediol, niacinamide, stearyl alcohol, salicylic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, sweet almond (prunus amygdalus dulcis)extract, vinifera (grape) seed oil, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, sodium citrate, citrus medica limonum (lemon) extract, sodium hyaluronate, honey, sodium metabisulfite, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, bisabolol, methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben and fragrance.
Step 3: Dissapearance and elimination
Step 3 contains water, stearic acid, alcohol cetyl, alcohol, gliceryl stearate, butylene glycol, propylene glyicol, triethanolamine, glycerin, sweet almond oil, methylparaben, jojoba oil, propylparaben, aloe vera gel, fragrance, witch hazel distillate (hamamelis virginiana) extract, castor oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), butycropermum paklii (shea butter) extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil and dimethicone.
How do I order Profade 1-2-3 Tattoo Removal Cream?
Ordering profade 123 Tattoo Removal Cream is simple, secure and discreet – we offer a range of delivery and payment methods, and thanks to our next working day delivery service all orders received before 4pm on weekdays will arrive at your door the very next working day. Click on the 'Add to Basket' option to begin your purchase now!
Post a Review Click here
* 5 months ago i went to the laser clinic to ask about removing one of my childhood tattoos, they told me i would need atleast 8 sessions to remove it and it may not go completely, i decided to do a little research and came across profade, i have been using it for the last 5 months and i have reduced my tattoo so much, i decided to go back to the laser clinic and they then told me i could clear it with around 3-4 sessions this time. all thanks to profade i managed to save myself 4 sessions worth of laser money. which is ALOT
* after breakup i couldnt bear my R tatoo but didnt wanted to spend a lot on laser. this cream seemed like a good option. i m using it for a while now and tattoo seems to be fading
* that superman tattoo looked like a scar to me. thanks to this cream i dont have to see it anymore
* i love this stuff so much, i use it before getting tattoos to prepare my skin, the artist who does my tattoo told me that since using it my skin has become alot easier to tattoo and also the quality of the tattoos has got better, all thanks to profade.
* have been using profade to prepare the skin before getting tattoos, i have been using it for over a year now, its absolutely amazing as it really softens the skin to allow the tattooo needles to go through the skin like butter, leaving you with thick solid tattoo lines which is important, also allows the ink to sit nicely in the skin without becoming blurry or faded.
* i showed this to a friend of mine who is a tattoo artist and was so impressed with what it had done to my silly tattoos he went online and ordered 15 tubes of the stuff to be used in his tattoo parlour, hes a good sales Rep maybe you should hire him ;)
* this is a miracle cream, i have reduced my tattoo visibility by atleast 70% so now i can do laser and wont have to spend so much on so many sessions
* the laser clinic i have just been to have been askign me where to get this profade cream as they would suggest ther clients to use it before getting laser removal. it clearly works and is in high demand