What is HairGenesis® Revitalising Conditioner?
HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Revitalising Conditioner is a fantastic new conditioner which works effectively on its own, but designed to work together with HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Oral Tablets, Activator Serum and Revitalising Shampoo to try and inhibit hair loss and encourage stronger and healthier hair growth.
How Will it Help Me?
If you are a man or a woman suffering from hair thinning or hair loss, then HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Revitalising Conditioner is the thing for you! HairGenesis® use revolutionary technology to try to help fight hair loss and thicken your hair. More than half of the UK population will suffer at some point, this is why the conditioner was made. Not only does it help to try to inhibit hair loss by targeting the hair follicles themselves, it also helps to nourish and strengthen your hair, helping to make it look and feel thicker, healthier and more vibrant.
How Does it Work?
HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Revitalising Conditioner directly penetrates your scalp, without irritation, to work on the hair follicles. Follicular inflammation is a large problem for hair loss and the natural active formula aims to reduce this inflammation and damage.
How do I Use it?
Unlike normal conditioner, HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Revitalising Conditioner is most effective when massaged into the ends of your hairs and your scalp, without making your hair greasy. The conditioner should be used one to two times weekly in conjunction with HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Maximum Strength Oral Tablets, HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Activating Serum and HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Revitalising Shampoo. Below are the steps to most effectively use the conditioner and get optimal results:
- Soak your hair completely with warm water, ensuring that even the roots are drenched.
- Put a small amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand.
- Massage the shampoo into your scalp and all over your hair using your fingertips. It is imperative to ensure that your entire scalp is covered for best growth results.
- Leave the shampoo in your hair and on your scalp for one to two minutes before completely rinsing it out with warm water.
HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Revitalising Conditioner contains a unique and specially crafted formula of natural ingredients which, together, work to try to help reduce the effects of hair thinning and hair loss, at the same time strengthening and protecting your hair.
- Dimethyl isosorbide is an ingredient which helps the active formula to more easily penetrate the skin without causing irritation to the scalp.
- Polysorbate 60 is a natural ingredient which has long been used as a natural remedy for hair loss and is an integral part of the conditioner.
- Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol has often been linked to hair loss as one of the symptoms of vitamin D deficiency is hair loss. This conditioner provides vitamin D to try to help reverse the effects of hair loss.
The paragraph below is a full list of the ingredients within Hairgenesis® Trichoceutical® Revitalising Conditioner:
Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocamidoporpoyl Betaine, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto LSESr - Liposterolic Serenoa repens) Oil, Lecithin (Glycine Soya Liposome Phosphatidylcholine), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Panthenol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Carnitine, Lysine, Thioctic acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Hydrolysed Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Biotin) Protein, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Glucosaminoglycans), PEG-16 Macadamia Glycerides (Macadamia Nut Oil Ester), Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Pygeum Africanum (African Bark) Extract, Hypoxis Rooperi (African Star Grass) Extract, Polyquaternium-7, FDC Blue #1, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Beta-Cyclodextrin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Polysorbate 60, Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid
There have been huge numbers of medical studies on hair thinning and how best to help fight it. Hairgenesis® have formulated their Trichoceutical® Revitalising Conditioner by learning from one such study, developing a firmer understanding of hair loss. For the clinical study click here.
Post a Review Click here
* This is the best conditioner i have used for my hair problems.
* 2nd purchase along with the shampoo and I will be continuing
* Great conditioner that not only gives me growth but nice nourished hair!