What is South Beach Gel for sensitive areas?
South Beach wanted this gel wanted to tackle two problems with one sophisticated approach. The first concern was discolouration, so South Beach conducted substantial research and investigation into ingredients known for their bleaching effects. Then they looked to tackle the second obstacle; use on sensitive areas. With so many of todays products containing harsh chemicals, South Beach wanted to find a natural, safer solution to discolouration, that you could use anywhere. The result has been a pro-active gel, that helps you naturally promote a vibrant, even glow which you can now apply even to delicate areas!
How Does it Work?
It works by firstly recognising the signs of discolouration, such as marks, scars and age spots. It then employs Insta-Brite ™ advanced technology to help prevent signs of hyper-pigmentation on your skin. But how does it tackle current signs of discolouration I hear you ask? It calls upon Liquorice and Uva Ursi Extracts. Both of these are not only extremely popular for their naturally occurring bleaching and brightening properties, but are highly praised and positively reviewed by customers all over the world. Whereas other products have turned to much harsher lightening ingredients, South Beach have utilised these safe and gentle ingredients, ensuring you can use your gel even on delicate areas.
How do I Use it?
Applying your South Beach Gel for sensitive areas couldn’t be more straightforward. Just follow these simple instructions for optimal results:
- Wash as normal and allow skin to dry.
- Apply to the desired area and gently rub into the skin in a circular motion until completely absorbed.
- Use twice per day for optimal results.
- No gloves or brushes needed.
South Beach believe wholeheartedly in their ingredients and relish an opportunity to talk you through them. Some of the key ingredients in their gel are as follows:
Below is the full list of the ingredients contained in South Beach Gel for sensitive areas:
Aqua/Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Saccharide Isomerate, Glycerin, Carbomer, polysorbate 20, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Ascrobyl Phosphate, Citric acid, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate.
Product Rating (90% based on 6 Reviews)
Post a Review Click here
Service Rating (92.84% based on 310 )
* i have dark spots all over my hands adn have had them since i was young, only now have i discovered that its possible to cure such things. using south beach gel couldnt be easier and it reall reduced the dark skin on my hands, it didnt lighten any of the un affected areas also which is a great bonus, my skin now looks alot more even and its made me feel less concious about it
* if you are like me and are not happy about dark spots on the body then you should really buy some of this, i spent a year trying to find the solution that worked, and funnily enough it was the southbeach that worked best and it was the most reasonable price as well. literally could not be happier with my findings.
* 10 out of 10 Customer Service team are extremely helpful and delivery was very fast, thank you
* worked super fast on my skin, i had discolouration on the stomach area and used this for 1 month, after 2 weeks i started noticing drastic changes in the darker areas, it started to really blend in after 3 weeks and after 1 month i could barely see them anymore.