How does it work?
Silk’n Silhouette helps reduce cellulite density by targeting the fat layer under the epidermis. These types of fat cells are known as adipocytes. They store surplus nutrients in the form of fat, which can increase in volume, causing a ‘clump’ effect. This creates that undesirable bumpy effect many men and women get, commonly known as cellulite.
Silk’n Silhouette uses HT technology as a triple action method of enhancing your body contours. The three key aspects include:
- Bi polar FF energy: This helps to tighten the skin naturally up to a depth of 10mm, which can help lead to a reduction of cellulite.
- LED light-based energy: This works to help rebalance the skin structure and help restore it .
- IR thermal energy: Works to improve the skin structure due to the heat emitted by the Silk’n Silhouette.
Different treatment modes
Silk’n Silhouette offers three different types of modes. Each of these three modes are easily recognisable, thanks to the individual lights placed at the front of the unit. The different modes are complementary and help to produce the best results when used together. In order to change from one mode to another is very simple to do. Simply press the ‘Select’ button for different modes several times until you reach the desired one you wish to use.
Which energy level is for me?For the initial session of an area of skin, it’s advised that you use level one. Once you are familiar using it in this way, you can then go to the next energy levels to gain results.
How to use the Silk'n Sillouette
Before the start of any session, ensure the skin is clean and dry for optimum results. The following stages outline the best methods you can use to gain the most out of your device and the different sessions.
- Apply a thin layer of the slider gel (included with your device) onto the area of skin you wish to apply
- Select the first mode. Here, the LED light will turn on.
- Slide the device over your skin slowly, you should be able to feel a pleasant warmth on your skin.
- Use a light and linear motion when sliding the device around the area that needs attention. It’s important to avoid rushing the process, take you time over the entire area, moving the device very slowly.
Examples of how to use the Silk’n Silhouette properly
If you’re unsure of how to reduce your cellulite density in the best way, don’t worry! Take a look at some of the diagrams below to help you.
How often should I use the device for?
To make the most out of each session, we recommend that you use Silk’n Silhouette twice a week for 10 weeks. It’s common that after this time, you may already be able to see changes in the contour of the body. In order to help maintain this, simply carry on using the device regularly every two weeks.
Safe to use
Recommended by doctors and physicians worldwide, Silk’n Silhouette has also been approved by the medical authorities.
Includes a thermal sensor for optimal safety
To ensure complete safety when using the device, Silk’n Silhouette features a thermal sensor that measures the temperature of the area of skin that you’re working on. It automatically stops transmitting heat if the temperature of your skin exceeds 41°c. Therefore, you can be rest assured that the use of this product poses minimal risk to your safety at all times.
What will you get in your box?
Upon opening your package, you will find the following parts:
- Silk’n Silhouette™ Body Contouring Device
- A bottle of Slider gel
- An AD/DC wall mount adaptor
- Instructions for use booklet