Silk’n Infinity features
- eHPL™ technology: the most advanced hair removal technology for home use
- Safe for all skin colours and nearly all hair colours
- 5 energy levels including high speed setting
- Average 20 minute sessions for the entire body
- Can be used on both the body and face
- For both men and women
- With 400,000 light pulses - the highest available
- No need to buy replacement cartridges
- Simple quick use with the pulsing and gliding method
- Bluetooth pulse counter
- Bluetooth connectivity to lock the device
- Plug in and go - no charging needed
- Storage case included - ideal for travel
- 2 year warranty
Groundbreaking eHPL™ technology
HPL™ (Home Pulsed Light™) is a form of technology exclusive to Silk’n and is a safe at home version of IPL found in salons. Silk’n then took this technology one step further with their Enhanced HPL™, which not only uses optical energy but combines it with galvanic energy to make their most advanced yet and that has never before been presented in an at-home hair removal device.
The groundbreaking eHPL™ technology works by combining the two energies together to optimise their results. The Galvanic energy works to first help open up the pores so that the optical energy can have better access to the hair follicle. It then emits its light pulse which is absorbed by the dark melanin pigment in the hair and transformed into heat to disable the hair follicle. After the treatment, you can then apply a body lotion for silky smooth skin. The pores will then close by themselves so is completely safe for the skin.
Galvanic energy opens the
pores for better access
Optical energy is absorbed
selectively by the hair shaft
After the full treatment
hair growth is reduced
Quick and easy sessions
Thanks to the high-speed repetition of light pulses, Silk’n Infinity can work up to twice as fast as other hair removal devices made by Silk’n, making it one of their fastest available. On average, a full body session with the Silk’n infinity takes just 20 minutes! For ease of use, when set to the highest level, the device will emit continuous light pulses with 1-2 second intervals. This allows for easy gliding over the skin without having to wait for each individual pulse. Additionally, with a treatment area of 3cm² it can easily fit into smaller spaces such as the bikini line or face so is ideal for easy use wherever you need it.
5 adjustable power levels
So that you can control the amount of energy for your needs and your skin tone, the Silk’n Infinity features 5 adjustable power settings. They work by using different speeds per setting with 1 as the lowest and 5 as the highest. This allows you to tailor your device to you and if you have different skin tones (for example with tanning), you simply just need to change the setting.
Superior safety for all skin colours
With most permanent hair removal devices, they only worked on certains skin types and colours so it was not possible for those with darker skin tones or blonde, grey and red hairs to have the convenience of hair removal in an at home device. The researchers at the Silk’n laboratories wanted to created a more inclusive device and to make pulsed light hair removal available to a more wider audience. This challenge created the Silk’n Infinity.
As the first device from Silk’n that is suitable for all skin colours and nearly all hair colours, it really is a revolution in home hair removal technology. Now, even if you have a darker skin tone you no longer have to worry about if a device is safe for you or the thought of expensive IPL sessions at a salon!
400,000 light pulses
We all hate when you invest in a device and then it runs out after a few uses, forcing you to spend more money on replacement cartridges. To eradicate the need for any sneaky extra costs like this, the Silk’n Infinity includes a massive 400,000 light pulses. Not only does this mean it contains the highest number of light pulses in all of the Silk’n products, but that it is also great value for money and a real long-term investment that you can rely on. When you compare it to other hair removal methods such as waxing or IPL where the ongoing costs can really stack up, with Silk’n Infinity its just a one-off investment and then you’re done!
Typical costs for common hair removal methods
For 6 sessions for all body parts
Over an average woman's lifetime
Over an average woman's lifetime
One-off investment for the whole body
Bluetooth pulse counter
Silk’n are always looking to improve their devices and after feedback on wanting accuracy with how many pulses each device has left, they included a Bluetooth Pulse Counter with the Silk’n Infinity to make it easier than ever! Thanks to this unique feature, that you will only find on the Silk’n Infinity, you can easily track how many light pulses you use per session as well as how many you have left. Another great advantage of the Bluetooth connectivity it that it even allows you to remotely lock your device so it is safe around curious children or pets.
How to use
Before your first session, decide which energy level is right for you and the area of skin you want to use the device on by consulting the chart above or on the bottom of the box.
- Plug the adaptor cord into the device socket and then into an electrical outlet.
- Prepare the skin by ensuring the area is shaved (not waxed, plucked or tweezed), clean, dry and free of any products.
- Press the control button. The device will turn on (default set to energy level 1) and a fan sound will begin. When the ‘ready’ light turns on (approximately 1 second after pressing the button) the device is ready to use.
- Set the energy level by repeatedly pressing the control button until you reach your desired level.
- Place the treatment surface onto the skin. When it is in full contact the ready light will start to slowly blink. The device will then automatically detect the colour of your skin and if it is on the correct level it will flash a pulse of light and you may feel a mild sensation of warmth and tingling.
- Continue to pulse or glide until you have covered the area fully. When using a high energy level, as the light flashes are slower, we suggest using the pulsing technique where you work in rows, completing one pulse then moving along in sections. For lower energy levels, as the flashes are more frequent, we suggest using the gliding technique where you slowly glide over the skin, making one motion with the device always touching the skin.
- When you are finished, turn the device off by giving the control button an extended press then remove the adapter from the electrical socket.
Consult the included user manual for more information on expected number of sessions needed for different hair types and more detailed information on using your device.
- Silk’n Infinity Device
- Storage Case
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
Why buy from us?
As this is considered one of Silk’n most advanced devices yet, unfortunately there are many companies out there that try to copy their patented technology and produce fake versions. So that you can put your mind at ease, we are an official Silk’n Authorised Premium Partner so when you buy from us you can guarantee you are buying a genuine product. What’s more, if you do happen to have any issues, we can work directly with the manufacturer to get it sorted as quickly as possible.
As when using any new device, we always recommend reading the full user manual provided to fully understand how to use it and for full information on the product itself. This device is not suitable for children or pregnant/nursing women and should not be used on permanent make-up, tattoos or active skin conditions such as eczema. Keep the device away from water and liquids at all times.
At ShytoBuy we strive to offer the best possible customer service and we take great pride in the feedback we have received from our customers.
90% based on 2 ReviewsLeave a review
This is by far better than any others I've tried and it doesn't hurt or anything
Easy to use, takes longer than expected. About 30mins for entire legs. Has definitely slowed hair growth but not sure yet if it will remove hair.