What is Emuaid Therapeutic Moisture Bar?
Emuaid is dedicated to working with medical and humanitarian organisations worldwide to improve the health of people. The Emuaid Therapeutic Moisture Bar is essentially designed for people suffering from skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and rosacea. It is packed with moisturising, skin repairing oils that delivers intense hydration and restores moisture, exfoliates and stimulates natural skin regeneration.
What does each bar of soap have in store for you?
With effective natural ingredients, this Emuaid Therapeutic Moisture Bar contains the potent but safe doses of:
Emu Oil: Emu oil becomes an essence of Emuaid Therapeutic Moisture Bar. It has skin healing beneficial properties with potent levels of natural oleic and linoleic fatty acids and also Vitamins A & E. Emu oil is a perfect natural moisturiser and is designed so it won't clog pores and increase the risk of blackheads.
Tea Tree Oil: Tea Tree Oil contains an organic compound called terpinen-4-ol that is responsible for the antimicrobial properties of Emuaids Therapeutic Moisture Bar. Tea Tree Oil is a mild, non-irritating, antiseptic, & anti-fungal with effective skin healing powers that fight other skin conditions as well as the problematic and common condition of acne.
Argan Oil: This unique and harder to source oil is known to soften and renew skin with its increased levels of Vitamin E, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants. Argan oil supports this emu oil soap to fight against many skin conditions, from wrinkles and dry skin to eczema, acne and psoriasis.
Macadamia Oil: It helps to halt the signs of ageing whilst softening moisturising dry or damaged skin thanks to it high palmitoleic acid content.
Jojoba Oil: It is an excellent moisturiser that suits all types of skin and does not block your skin pores while moisturizing.
Salicylic Acid: Use Emuaid Therapeutic Moisture Bar to reduce swelling and redness with salicylic acid present in it. Besides this it also treats other conditions by softening and loosening dry, scaly, or thickened skin.
Skin benefits of the Therapeutic Soap
- Deeply Cleanses and Detoxifies the Skin
- Delivers Intense Hydration and Restores Moisture
- Exfoliates Dead Skin cells
- Stimulates Natural skin Regeneration
How do I use it?
Using emu oil Soap is very simple. You just need to gently massage the wet bar wherever you desire as its natural formula lets you use it from head to toe. After you lathe the soap on and let it set for 4-5 minutes, finally rinse off.
Is it safe for use?
Yes, Emuaid Therapeutic Moisture Bar is absolutely safe as it free from harmful chemicals and consists of a completely natural formula.
Product Rating (91.43% based on 7 Reviews)
Post a Review Click here
Service Rating (91.37% based on 857 )
* So far so good bought this for my daughter with the overnight acne treatment I hope it keeps on working as well as the first two nights
* Very good, would buy again
* little bit pricey, but worth it as it solved my skin issues on my body.
* I use this with the emuaid acne as this brand really do produce some of the best products i've used. I wish it was a little cheaper but the multipacks make up for it as its long lasting anyway.
* Very reliable soap when it comes to skin conditions. Not too harsh but keeps the condition at bay.