The Theradome™ LH80 PRO Laser Helmet is a low-level laser therapy (LLLT) device to help promote hair growth via photo biostimulation. 80 laser diodes are contained within the lightweight one-size fits all helmet. These diodes within the helmet deliver laser stimulation to the entire scalp during the hands-free operation during treatment.
This unique device is incredibly easy to use and is operated by just one button. The Theradome™ LH80 PRO delivers visible red light low-level laser radiant energy to the scalp, which works to energise hair follicles. It also has an audible timer that automatically switches of the lasers after the 20 minute treatment is completed.
The technology used has clinical studies providing conclusive evidence that the laser helmet aids in hair growth and induces a reaction deep within the follicle that creates a longer lasting platform for the scalp to fight and fade away the signs of thinning.
Who is it for?
Theradome™ LH80 PRO Laser Helmet’s primary intention is to be used to combat androgenic alopecia in adult males and females. This type of hair loss generally will show a general diffusion of thinning hair across the scalp. Hence why the laser helmets unique design is so effective in dealing with such a condition
Hair loss sufferers experience reduced blood flow to hair follicles and scalp tissue. Less blood flow means fewer nutrients supplied to cells, which can cause under performing hair growth and cellular damage at a follicular level. This is an issue the Theradome™ LH80 PRO helps to resolve, as it has been specially sourced over to the UK all the way from USA were it was designed and developed. Mal-nourished hair follicles cause hair miniaturisation, thinner, shortened and more brittle hair strands. Hair loss accelerates and peach fuzz occurs, in some cases hair stops growing altogether.
There are many other reasons for hair loss to occur: stress, hormone imbalance, pregnancy or disease, so it is important to determine what the reason for your hair loss is in order to gain the maximum benefits from the device.
How does it work?
Watch our two videos on the Theradome™ LH80 PRO for more information on how this revolutionary laser helmet device works.
Essentially, the LLLT used by the Theradome™ LH80 PRO helps to stimulate cell activity that is vital in order for them to absorb the light energy needed to improve thicker and better hair growth. Stimulating hair follicles that lie beneath the skin is done by the light photons repeatedly bombarding the cells and exciting the mitochondria (the cells beneath our skin), which works to increase ATP and leads to a boost in blood supply to the hair follicles, increasing essential nutrients to the scalp and hair follicle restoration can start to occur.
Results from using the Theradome™ LH80 PRO Laser Helmet
From just a few months of regular use, our many customer testimonials of Theradome has shown vast improvements in the thickness and appearance of hair.
With consistent over the course of a few months, you can expect to see vast improvement to the health, vitality and appearance of your hair. In clinical testing for Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT) done by an independent study showed positive results stating that LLLT helped with hair loss. The full clinical study can be seen here
Theradome™ LH80 PRO unique features
Former NASA biomedical engineer Tamin Hamid, suffered personally with hair loss decided to do something to help it and so developed Theradome™ LH80 PRO Laser Helmet. It contains 80 lasers at a proprietary wavelength of 678nm that have been FDA approved and clinically proven to increase hair growth in diameter and length due to them being substantially equivalent to clinical laser treatments due to their wavelength, number of lasers and the power produced per laser.
- 80 Proprietary lasers at a wavelength of 678nm
- Theradome™ LH80 PRO is lightweight & comfortable. It covers a large treatment area and is completely hands free
- Rechargeable battery – no unnecessary power cords, you are free to move around while wearing it
- Foam pads included ensure excellent fit for even the smallest head. One size fits all!
- Automated treatment system keeps track of how many sessions you have carried out since the beginning, session times and when the battery is getting low
- Voice activated temperature warning helps ensure lasers work at their optimum
- Inbuilt proximity sensors detect when your Theradome™ is placed on your head in order for sessions to begin
- Charges easily and conveniently via USB
- The laser helmet can be shared between multiple household members
- Cost effective- No on-going cost, no travelling to clinics for treatment
- Cleared by the FDA and also carries a CE medical device mark
Two of the key differences between using the Theradome and clinical treatments is the price, whereby this device works out as more cost-effective, and the convenience. The results the Theradome can give are also on the same level as some clinical therapies as the technology crosses over. The hands free nature of this laser helmet is suitable for home use and really easy to wear at any time.
Safe to use
Please note that if you do have skin types 5 and 6, this doesn’t mean the device will not work, it simply means the results have not been documented for them.
The Theradome™ LH80 PRO Laser Helmet technology has been clinically tested and FDA approved for safe and effective home use. Always follow the instructions for use and use twice a week for 20-minute treatments.
Ordering my Theradome™ LH80 PRO
Simply click in the ‘Add to Basket’ button to start your journey to thicker and fuller looking hair, easily. Remember we offer next day, tracked and free delivery options to ensure your Theradome™ LH80 PRO device is delivered how and when you want it to be.
Post a Review Click here
* thank you theradome and thank you ShytoBuy. I've been using this for 6 months now and trust me this is great.
* easy to use, fits well and works as described. although i didnt see any results in the first 4 weeks, there after i began to see thicker hair and then more hair growing.
* great service!
* I haven't started using my theradome yet but would like to thank ShytoBuy on there great service. Emails were very good and my package arrived the next day.
* been using this for 6 months now and i swear by it. i've got 3 of my friends to use it now as well and they too love it.
* I'm writing this review as i wear my Theradome helmet. It's so light and enables you to gain your hair and confidence back from the comfort of your own home.
* good service, easy to use and does the job. not much more to add
* I'm writing this review as I actually wear the Theradome. It's a masterpiece. Really like the design and as I'm wearing it at home. There is no embarrassment.
* Seeing is Believing, I advise everyone who suffers from hair loss to give this a go. i did not think this would work until i started to use it. I'm 3 months into using it and what started out as fuzzy growth is more like proper hair now
* personally i have tried many different pills and potions for hair loss but nothing seems to have worked so far. i gave this a go after seeing it in a magazine. I can't begin to say how thanksful i am. I have my confidence back.
* Nobody apart from myself noticed my hair starting to grow back after using the theradome for about 7 months until my hair dresser noticed. She asked me what i have been doing different. Thumbs up from me.!
* As an out going guy, it was awful for me when i noticed i was thinning. tried so many things and surgery was too expensive. Although the initial investment was high, the theradome really does work. Thanks
* Arrived on time and as described. Will start using the device and report back later.
* I have been using the Theradome for around 4 months now and i started to see a reduction in hair loss at the 3 month stage. Ever since then my hair seems to be growing thicker, as it did before. I'd recommend it.
* I have only been using this for around 1 month so i cannot say that it has worked already but the service and knowledge from shy to buy was fantastic. Thank you
* the theradome is a little bit expensive when compared to other laser devices but it's so much easier to use, cheaper than salons and surgery so it gets 5/5 from me
* i saw the theradome advertised in the papers and it had to be good. although the initial cost is high, it has helped me significantly. I've gone from thinning to the me of 4 years ago. thank you
* Absolutely fantastic. Completely changed my life and my appearance. Fells incredibly safe to use and it takes no time out of your day to use, i put mine on when I'm watching TV! The best bit is I dont even have to worry about timing my self as it does it automatically.
* Cant fault this product. It's a genius. It really has helped my hair loss and i feel so much more confident as a result. Really worth the price tag. Thank you ShytoBuy uk.