What is Remescar Spider Veins?
Remescar Spider Veins is a new cream designed specifically for trying to help with spider veins. The cream is great value and easy to use and apply. The cream can give instant positive results in making them less visible, and should be used over a period of 2-3 months for maximum efficacy. If spider veins are getting you down, turn to Remescar for a natural way to try to beat them back.
How Will it Help Me?
Spider veins are a medical issue which can affect up to 50% of the adult population. Spider veins differ from varicose veins in that they are much thinner and are not palpable. If you suffer from spider veins, Remescar Spider Veins Cream offers a natural-based cream which, when applied consistently, can help to reduce their appearance and help prevent more from coming up.
How Does it Work?
- Forms ‘protective shield’ over the affected area
- Can protect skin from toxins
- Helps to diminish the level of vascular damage
- Great absorption of cream into skin due to formulation
- Helps to provide structural support
Remescar Spider Veins is readily absorbed into the skin and is effectively absorbed into the skin lipid barrier. By helping to improve the structure of the affected veins, the formula helps to prevent even more veins being produced in response to the problem. In addition to this, the cream works to try to reduce the redness of the veins, directly diminishing their visual appearance. The cream has a number of active properties which aim to help with spider veins and together they can bring back your self confidence.
How do I Use it?
Remescar Spider Veins is an easy-to-use cream which should be applied twice a day for 2-3 months, once in the morning and once in the evening. For maximum results follow the steps below:
- Clean your skin with water, either in the sink or shower, and ensure that it is completely dry.
- Apply the cream very gently onto the skin
- Rub the cream in carefully to help it absorb into the skin, there is no need to rub hard as it will have no effect on the efficacy of the cream
Remescar Spider Veins contains natural ingredients in a specialised blend that work together to try to reduce the appearance of and eradicate spider veins. Below is a full list of the ingredients:
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Tricglyceride, Titanium Dioxide, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Aluminum Stearate, Alumina, Zinc Oxide, Isostearic Acid, Glycerin/Aqua/Palmaria Palmata Extract, Glyceryl Stearate/Behenyl Alcohol/Palmitic Acid/Steatic Acid/Lecithin/Lauryl Alcohol/Myristyl Alcohol/Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenylpropanol, Squalane, Silica/Polyurethane-40/Cl 61570, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aqua/Chlorella Vulgaris Extract/Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, PVP, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Citric Acid
Phospholipids are the primary active ingredients in Remescar Spider Veins. Phospholipids work to try to help improve the structure of the blood vessel walls.
Research has been conducted into spider veins and the microscopic details of what they actually are. The results of studies have given us a better understanding of them which has then been applied into the creation of Remescar Spider Veins. For more information click here.
Product Rating (90% based on 2 Reviews)
Post a Review Click here
Service Rating (92.84% based on 310 )
* I have had spider veins for awhile now and they are becoming more prominent and i am noticing them more. I have been using this for about 3 months and i can really see a change here. The bottle lasts quite long if you apply correctly.
* Hello, this is great for my veins!! - i couldnt find in my country and had to come here to buy. I recommend this for alll.