What is HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Styling Mousse?
HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Mousse is a next-generation mousse which, when used over time, aims to help promote the thickening of hair for people who suffer from hair loss. New developments have led to a more in-depth knowledge of how inflammation of hair follicles can directly lead to damaged hair and, by extension, hair loss. HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Styling Mousse incorporates this knowledge to reduce inflammation of hair follicles just through use as a styling mousse. Now you can look good and rest easy knowing that your hair is being healed and rejuvenated all the time.
How Will it Help Me?
If you suffer from hair thinning and want a way to try and regain your full head of hair, all the while looking stylish, then HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Styling Mousse is the perfect thing for you! No longer do you need to try and hide your thinning hair, instead, you can embrace it, giving it maximum volume and maximum style, all the while fighting it back!
How Does it Work?
HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Mousse is a 7th generation HairGenesis® product which uses cutting-edge technology to make it easily absorbed into the hair follicles before getting to work on trying to help. Inflammation of hair follicles can be dangerous for the future of your hairline, but this mousse aims to inhibit this inflammation and promote the generation of thicker hair.
How do I Use it?
HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Styling Mousse can be used in a number of ways for different effects. For maximum benefits, use it in on wet or damp hair in conjunction with HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Maximum Strength Oral Tablets, HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Activator Serum and other HairGenesis® products. To add volume to your hair, simply comb a small amount of mousse back through your hair, starting at the roots. If you are looking to increase the definition of your curls in curly or frizzy hair:
- Squirt a small amount into your hands, you don’t want to use much otherwise your hair will get clumpy.
- Work the mousse through the mid-lengths and ends of your hair, just enough to get into the hair without ruining the curls.
- To apply to the back of your hair, hold your head upside down. Lift up again to get to the front of your hair
HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Mousse is made up of natural ingredients with no known side effects to produce a styling mousse with benefits for hair loss. The fact that all of the ingredients are completely natural means that HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Mousse is a lot safer than most drug-based treatments. The most important ingredients are listed below, along with their particular benefits:
- Pygeum is an African tree whose bark contains special nutrients which block DHT, a particularly harmful substance for hair follicles and hair growth.
- Dimethyl isosorbide is an ingredient which allows the active ingredients to better penetrate the scalp and hair follicles while causing no irritation to the skin.
- Polysorbate 60 is a natural ingredient which has long been used for remedial purposes with benefits for hair loss.
- Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol is a vital ingredient as a lack of vitamin D can often result in hair loss.
Below is a list of all the ingredients within HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Mousse :
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Polyquaternium-7, Seaweed Extract, Panthenol, Aloe Vera Gel, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto LSESr - Liposterolic Serenoa repens) Oil, PEG 16 Macadamia Glycerides (Macadamia Nut Oil Ester), Beta-Cyclodexttrin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Polysorbate 60, Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol, Lecithin, (Glycine Soya Liposome Phosphatidycholine), Oenotheraa Bienna (Evening Primrose) Oil, Carnitine, Lysine, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Hydrolysed Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Biotin) Protein, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Glycosaminoglycans), Borage Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Pygeum Africanum (African Bark) Extract, Hypoxis Rooperi (African Star Grass) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, FDC Blue #1, FDC Red #33, Fragrance
Recent studies on some of the causes of hair loss have helped us to better our understanding of the results and efficacy of different methods of helping with hair loss. HairGenesis® have used recent developments to create HairGenesis® Trichoceutical® Mousse and try to make it as effective as possible. For the clinical study click here.
Post a Review Click here
* The mousse is really good for styling and smells quite nice.
* Good add on to the rest of the range to make the potency of the hairgenesis formulas stronger. Have seen visible results in just over a month.
* Works really well! 5* product