What is Instant Volume™ Hair Spray 3.7 oz (SPR)
This Hair Spray has been engineered with you in mind, using the same active ingredient as the other products in their range which are so highly praised by HairGenesis customers. A quick spritz provides an instant mist which coats the hair with the aim of creating the thick and voluminous tresses you've been craving. This product can be used anywhere, anytime, in place of your usual hairspray, offering the versatility and convenience you need.
How Will it Help Me?
Both men and women suffer from thinning hair, but still aspire to the thick hair shown in glossy magazines. We are here to tell you that HairGenesis recognises you still deserve the hair of your dreams! Years of research and trail and error have culminated in a product we are proud to say could solve your problem! Use it like your normal hairspray, and reap the added benefits. Thick, voluminous locks could be yours in an instant.
How Does it Work?
This brand new technology uses the pinnacle of scientific hair loss ingredients - famed by other hair genesis products - and is already so well reviewed by customers. The nanoparticle technology sprays directly onto the roots and instantly attaches to the hair creating a fine layer helps to boosts the hair giving the illusion of thickness, whilst simultaneously acting on the root on the problem.
How Do I Use it?
Convenience is key in our fast paced 21st century world. The instant volume hair spray can be used as part of your normal routine in the place of your regular hair spray - no added steps needed. Use as part of your HairGenesis regimen to prevent the damaging effects of regular hairsprays.
- Start by styling your hair as you would normally
- With the can a couple of inches from your hair, spray all over in a fine mist, covering all areas you would like fixed in place or just simply boosted.
- Once the mist has settled onto the hair, leave the product for 60 seconds before touching to allow any areas which are damp to the touch to dry.
- Alternatively, spray before styling to maintain a look from the inside out!
- This product is water soluble and therefore is easily washed out ready to start your good hair day all over again.
Thioctic acid, LSESr and a patented form of carnitine (Carnisol), all natural products create a triple action effect, working together to help fight hair loss.
- Aloe Vera is natural ingredient taken from the leaf of the Aloe plant. It is known worldwide for its soothing properties and could help calm and soften the scalp to give it the environment it needs for hair growth.
- Lemongrass oil is another produced derived from the leaves of a plant. It is highly fragrant with a gorgeous tropical smell but doesn't come with the drying and harsh effects of other fragrances. It has also been known to reduce inflammation and promote the perfect environment for hair regrowth.
- Macadamia Nut oil is thought of a decadent elixir which has long been used as an enriching, moisturising ingredient. This protects the hair and follicle, creating the silky soft locks whilst also being kind to the scalp.
- Evening primrose oil is another natural ingredient often found in health food shops, famed for its hormone balancing effects. But did you know it is often also used to aid in the prevention of hair loss and creation of thicker hair!
See below for the full list of ingredients:
Water, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein Extract, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, Laminaria Hyperborea (Sea Weed) Extract, Panthenol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Dimethyl Isosorbide, Beta Cyclodextrin, Pygeum Africanum (African plum Bark) Extract, Hypoxis Rooperi (African Star Grass), Camellia Seed,(Macadamia Nut) Oil, Lysine, Carnitine, Thioctic (Alpha Lipoic) Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid.
An important piece of research, undertaken by the Journal of Investigative Dermatology, entitled ‘The Human Hair Cycle’, helped manufacturers understand the importance of micro-foaming technology. This improves the delivery system of vital ingredients into hair follicles. This, in turn, can improve the effectiveness of volumizing products. This micro-foaming technology is now used in products like this HairGenesis hairspray! More information on the study can be found here.
Product Rating (100% based on 1 Reviews)
Post a Review Click here
Service Rating (92.84% based on 310 )
* 5* hair spray. Does 2 in 1