What is argan oil?
Argan oil is found in the fruit of the argan tree, native to Morocco, and is usually hand-extracted by locals. This incredible natural extract is known to help soothe and soften rough skin thanks to its unique combination of essentially fatty acids and vitamin E, which work together in promoting the health of your skin, hair and nails, not to mention helping to restore the skin’s natural barrier against environmental damage. This product also contains anti-oxidants, which help to protect the skin and help reduce the effects of environmental damage.
What is cold pressing?
Cold pressing is a traditional technique uses to maintain long-term quality of ingredients through retention of ingredients which can be lost when pressed at higher temperatures. Skinception Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil is cold pressed at temperatures below 60 ° C, ensuring that the formula remains high-quality for up to two years, where rival products pressed at lower heats may be unusable within six months. Where cold pressing is concerned, it really is a case of ‘the colder, the better’ - and Skinception Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil’s unique cold pressing technique ensures that even well into the future, this product can absorb straight into the skin without leaving a greasy residue!
What does Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil do?
Skinception Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil is ethically produced by the Berber women of Morocco, and works to help restore health and vitality to the skin, as well as helping to combat the effects of skin conditions including acne, eczema, psoriasis and sun-damaged or dry skin. Cold Pressed Argan Cosmetic Oil works by helping to restore the skin's water-lipid layer, increasing the concentration of nutrients and oxygen in the skin cells in order to make sure the skin looks the best it can be!
Hair and nail treatment
Skinception Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil works just as well on hair and nails as it does on the skin!
- Bad hair day? If you’re suffering from dry or damaged hair, apply a generous helping of Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil to the hair, starting at the ends. Once applied, wrap hair in a towel and leave for a minimum of thirty minutes before washing out. For optimum results, leave in overnight
- Dandruff? If you’re suffering from a dandruff problem, repeat the same procedure as mentioned above, concentrating more on the roots and scalp
- Frizzy hair? If your hair is unmanageable and frizzy, rub 2-3 drops of this formula between your hands and scrunch into the ends of your hair.
- Brittle nails? If your nails are painfully brittle, mix equal parts of lemon juice and Skinception Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil, then paint the mixture onto your nails – this unique procedure helps to soften the nail cuticles, giving your nails a healthy glow!
The real thing!
Skinception Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil is manufactured ethically as part of a fairtrade co-operative by the Berber women of Morocco using a traditional technique which has been perfect over the course of many centuries. While there are many imitation products on the market such as Moroccan Oil, these cannot claim the same purity as they are usually factory-made and diluted with numerous preservatives. If you’re looking for the real deal, then Skinception Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil is the product for you!
Easy to use
Skinception Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil is designed with convenience in mind, and is incredibly easy to use. To begin enjoying the benefits of this fantastic product, simply massage the formula gently in a circular motion onto clean, dry skin once a day – that’s all it takes to get yourself on the path to healthier, more radiant skin.
We use pure, undiluted argan oil, contained an incredible 200% more vitamin E than olive oil. The ingredients of this product include: tocopherols (vitamin E), essential fatty acids (oleic acid 43-49.1%, linolenic acid 29.3%-36%, stearic acid (4.3%-7.2%), palmitic acid (11.5%-15%), natural anti-oxidants, squalene, polyphenols, sterol and triterpene alcohols.
How can I purchase Skinception Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil from ShytoBuy?
Purchasing Skinception Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil from ShytoBuy is simple, convenient and secure – we offer a variety of delivery and payment methods to suit your requirements, and all items arrive in unbranded packaging to ensure complete discretion. Remember, thanks to our next working day delivery service, all orders received before 4pm on weekdays will arrive on your doorstep the very next day. Click the 'Add to Basket' option now to begin your purchase!
Product Rating (90% based on 2 Reviews)
Post a Review Click here
Service Rating (92.84% based on 310 )
* my skin is naturally wonderful but my hair are dry and coarse. my experience with argan oil has been great . it makes my hair soft while giving me crazy volume when I use it a day before my shampoo. i wil, buy another bottle for sure
* I bought it to use as a facial moisturizer as my skin is just too dry. i must say that it moisturisies it from inside out but doesnt feel sticky...i just dont like the nutty smell but have to ignore it for the benefits