Silk’n SkinVivid features
- Revitalises the skin with hot and cold massage therapy
- Includes sonic vibration setting for more intensity
- Contoured ergonomic massage head for facial curves
- Improves absorption and performance of skin care products
- Promotes microcirculation in the facial skin
- Aids the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps with puffy eyes and uneven skin tones
- Minimises the appearance of pores
- Makes for smoother makeup application
- 2.5 minute auto shut-off smart timer
- Rechargeable - no need for batteries
- Includes handy storage pouch and cleaning cloth
- 2 year warranty
Hot massage therapy
With an optimal hot setting of precisely 42°C, the contoured massage head becomes pleasantly warm, making it perfect for massaging and relaxing the skin - ideal after a long and tiring day. Whilst doing this, it helps promote healthy circulation to drain away unwanted impurities that may be left behind after cleansing and also energise the skin so it appears more even in tone.
One of the main benefits of using the hot massage therapy alongside these, is how perfectly it works with skincare products. Many of us have beauty cabinets filled with serums, lotions and moisturisers and some can come with quite a hefty price-tag so of course you want to make the most of them. When just using your finger, not only does it usually not fully absorb into your skin, it also transfers to your hands and a percentage of the product is wasted. With the Silk’n SkinVivid on the hot setting, it helps to open up the pores to allow for better delivery of your skincare products so you can make use of their full benefits without wasting any. Plus, as the massage head isn’t porus it can also be a lot more hygienic than your hands as there is less chance of transferring lingering bacteria onto your face. To make it even better, when used in combination with the sonic setting, it can amplify these benefits and infuse your skincare products into your skin better than before.
Cold massage therapy
The cold massage setting has a optimal temperature of 6°C, making it perfect for use on the skin without irritating or being uncomfortable. On this setting, it has an amazing cooling sensation that not just feels great but can also be very beneficial for the skin. The cold setting helps you to strengthen the muscles and actively promotes cell renewal, so is perfect for helping to rejuvenate the skin and reduce the appearance of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles. Equally, it can feel just as great and soothing underneath the eyes and can help to reduce puffiness whilst firming the skin.
When used after the hot mode, the cold setting can have even more advantages for the skin. As the hot mode helps to open up the pores to allow for better absorption of skincare products, the cold mode can then close the pores to keep the hydration locked in and overall improves the products performance. It can also help to reduce the appearance of the pores, making it perfect for use before putting on your makeup as it can provide an ideally smooth base. Additionally, just like with the hot setting, when used in combination with the sonic vibrations, these effects can be amplified and enhanced even more.
Just one of the many great aspects of the Silk’n SkinVivid is how it is suitable for all skin type; whether you have dry, oily, combination or sensitive skin, you can still enjoy the benefits of a hot and cold facial massage. This means that when it comes to using your Silk’n SkinVivid, it is up to you and your skin needs.
The most all encompassing way to use the device would be to begin with the hot setting, apply your favourite serum or moisturiser and then finish with the cold setting. This is perfect for everyday use in either the morning before putting on your makeup or in the evening before going to bed. Thanks to the smart timer in the device, it will also automatically switch off after 2 and a half minutes so you know when you’re done and can use your device efficiently without wasting time during your skincare routine.
To incorporate the Silk’n SkinVivid into a more luxurious skincare routine, after cleansing your face, use the hot setting to help open up the pores. Then apply your preferred eye gel, hydrating mask or cream. This is another one of the great things about the device; you can use the products that you love and know work for you and don’t need to spend more money buying products specifically for the device. You can then continue using the hot setting to help the skincare products absorb or go straight onto the cold setting to lock in their benefits and close the pores. Additionally use the cold setting under the eyes for a soothing sensation to help you de-stress and feel refreshed after a long day.
- Ensure your Silk’n SkinVivid device is charged and prepare your skin by ensuring it is clean. If preferred, you can also apply your usual lotions, serums and moisturisers.
- Turn the device on by pressing the power button for 3 seconds. The device will beep and there will be a red ‘HOT’ light indicating it is in hot massage mode.
- For hot massage mode with sonic vibration, press the power button again and the ‘SONIC’ light will also turn yellow.
- For cold massage mode, press the power button again. The device will beep and the ‘COOL’ light will turn blue.
- For cold massage mode with sonic vibration, press the power button again and the ‘SONIC’ light will also turn yellow.
- Place the massage head onto your skin and glide over your face in circular motions.
- After 2.5 minutes the session is complete and the device will automatically switch off. If you wish to turn the device off before this time, simply press the power button for 3 seconds.
- After each use, clean your device (specifically the massage head) using the cleaning cloth provided.
Choosing the correct setting:
Using the device:
- Silk’n SkinVivid Device
- USB Adapter
- USB Cable
- Storage Pouch
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Manual
Why buy from us?
As Official Silk’n Authorised Premium Partners, when you buy your Silk’n SkinVivid from us, you can rest assured that you are guaranteed a genuine product. With so many fake companies out there, it can be difficult to know who to trust but we pride ourselves on being completely transparent and open so that you can rely on us. What’s more, if in the rare case that you do have any issues with your device, we can work directly with the supplier so that it can be sorted as quickly as possible.
When using any new device for the first time, we always recommend reading the full user manual first so that you can fully understand the device and how to use it. This device should not be used on those that are pregnant, or those with burns, acne or otherwise irritated skin or a skin condition. Do not use if you are allergic to cold, heat or soft rubber or have metal, silicon or plastic implants in the face. For full confidence in the device, the Silk’n SkinVivid comes with a 2 year warranty included.
At ShytoBuy we strive to offer the best possible customer service and we take great pride in the feedback we have received from our customers.