What makes the Silk’n Revit Essential unique?
The diamond tip on the Silk’n Revit Essential makes it like nothing else available today. Other microdermabrasion systems leave behind a crystal aluminium oxide residue, which can be harmful to your skin. By using the diamond tip, it leaves your skin cleansed without any residue to reveal younger looking and feeling skin.
The benefits of using the Silk’n Revit Essential are as follows:
- Doesn’t use abrasive crystals
- The vacuum removes dead skin cells on the epidermis layer of skin
- Can be used on the face, neck and hands
- Includes 2 cap forms - fine and coarse
- You can see visible results from the first use
2 different tips for an ideal treatment
The Silk’n Revit Essential comes with 2 diamond cut tips for greater accuracy and precision’ Precise, fine and coarse.
- Fine- For normal skin or skin recently treated.
- Coarse- for more substantial microdermabrasion.
How do I use the Silk’n Revit Essential?
Using the Silk’n Revit Essential is easy and can be done from the discretion and comfort of your own home. To begin with make sure your skin is clean and dry. Detach the tip from the device and rinse. Replace the used filter and assemble to its original state. You are now ready to use the Revit.
Press the ‘On’ button once for the low vacuum power (this is recommended for initial sessions and if you have sensitive skin). Press again to increase the level of vacuum.
Use the device like a pen using smooth and gentle stroke following the movements shown in the image below. After each treatment, you should rinse your face with warm water and apply your regular moisturizer or daily cream (ideally one rich in Dead Sea minerals). Replace filters when you feel the suction power is lacking from when you initially used a new filter.
What areas can I use the Silk’n Revit Essential on?
Cheek and Chin – Follow arrows 1, 2 and 3
Around the lips – Follow arrows 4 and 5 (avoid direct contact with lips)
Around the eyes – Follow arrows 6, 7 and 8
Forehead – Follow arrows 9 ad 10
Nose – Follow arrow 11
Hands – you may also use the Silk’n Revit Essential on your hands and fingers
The Silk’n Revit Essential can be used on all skin types
The diamond tip microdermabrasion technology used in the Revit is one of the best techniques of dermabrasion. This device can be used for all skin types and complexions. After every treatment, it is recommended you apply sunscreen if you plan on going out in the sun.
Product Rating (95.56% based on 9 Reviews)
Post a Review Click here
Service Rating (91.37% based on 857 )
* Excellent product and service well
* It is good to have your own product at home, to decide immediately when you like to have the treatment done!
* if it wasnt for this microdemabrasion system i would have given up on trying to treat the skin on my face. Now that its been 2 months of using the device i can safely say my skin has completely cleared up. Incredible results. thank you ShytoBuy uk
* feels really nice to use on my skin and after just 2 weeks im noticing differences in my skin
* Amazing little bit of kit. Made my skin feel so much smoother.
* One of the best silk'n products I have tested and used. Would recommend for its purpose.
* Good microdermabrasion kit.
* I think this combined with a good exfoliator is all you need for your facial skincare.
* Good, but a bit pricey. If you're willing to pay its perfect.