What is PyratineXR Intensive Anti-Redness Healing Ointment?
Engineered for sensitive and dry skin, this healing ointment has been developed to reduce the facial redness associated with rosacea, eczema and acne. Respective sufferers of these skin conditions are all too familiar with severe reddening and a prickly, burning sensation, which are both uncomfortable and can be embarrassing. PyratineXR Intensive Anti-Redness Healing Ointment can be used to reduce redness and repair skin damage to promote healthy and softer looking skin.
How it works
The University of California found that the innovative, cytokinin technology that PyratineXR Intensive Anti-Redness Healing Ointment utilises improved facial redness by 67% after 12 weeks consistent use. This product can give an efficient remedy to facial redness linked with rosacea, acne and eczema. The powerful plant extract at the heart of this ointment is able to penetrate the skin quickly and provide it with a protective barrier that locks in moisture. What’s more, because the key component is a natural extract, this item can be used continuously with practically no side effects, and not provoking damaged skin further.
PyratineXR Intensive Anti-Redness Healing Ointment unique formulation is also especially effective to use after invasive procedures such as chemical peels, demabrasion treatments and laser resurfacing, that require deep moisturising, as well as bruising sustained from injectables like Botox.
A Multifunctional Product
As well as decreasing erythema, PyratineXR Intensive Anti-Redness Healing Ointment boasts a range of benefits:
- Contains a strong antioxidant that diminishes both in fine lines and coarse wrinkles, leaving softer and smoother looking skin.
- Can work on acne spots
- Controlled clinical studies produced results showing a 12% decline in spider veins after 4 weeks.
What are the key ingredients?
As well as pioneering cytokinins, there are three fundamental ingredients that provide this healing ointment its potency:
- This is derived from olives and provides moisturising and conditioning for the skin.
- Abyssine Oil
- Also known as Abyssinian Oil, this extract contains antioxidants and vitamins, as well as boosting the tone and texture of skin.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Helps lock moisture into the skin by preventing water loss. This oil also boasts conditioning properties.
Safe to use?
This ointment is made up of a unique set of ingredients that have perfect balance with one another in order to be as kind to your skin as possible. PyratineXR Intensive Anti-Redness Healing Ointment has virtually no side effects and can be used continuously.
How do I use it?
To get the best results you should apply the healing ointment evenly and rub gently into the skin. After this, pat your skin dry with a towel.
How do I order?
Ordering from ShytoBuy is simple. There is a range of both payment methods and delivery options, for example if you order PyratineXR Intensive Anti-Redness & Healing Ointment before 4pm on a weekday, you might get the opportunity to start using its benefits by the following afternoon. Click on the ‘Add to Basket’ button to get started.
Post a Review Click here
* i got bad sunburns after vacations in caribbean. this gave me soothing effect and made my skin soft
* it has helped soothe inflammation on my rosacea prone skin. would recommend it to friends
* i like the way it conditions my skin. recommended totally