Manuka Essential Oil10 ml Oil | 100% Natural Essential Oil Manuka Natural
The Manuka Naturals team has carefully selected Manuka leaves grown and developed in the remote area of the East Cape in New Zealand to make their pure East Cape Manuka oil.
- Contains pure Manuka Oil from New Zealand
- Known to be rich in antimicrobial triketone compounds
- Easy and fast application
- No synthetic fragrances or preservatives
- Packaged in amber glass to protect from light damage
- Protects and supports the skin's natural immunity
This 100% concentrated essential oil is said to have antibacterial properties that can help support the immune system against common skin infections, helping tackle issues from warts to fungus.
Free Delivery on all UK orders over £35.
What Are Warts?
Caused by a form of infection called the human papillomavirus (HPV). When the HPV infection enters a damaged section of the outer layer of the skin, small flesh-coloured bumps can appear. As with other viruses, warts spread via contact.
Natural products and herbal formulas, especially those that possess antibacterial properties, can help tackle warts in a simple, cost-effective way at home.
While manuka honey is a popular premium skincare ingredient, manuka oil can be beneficial for the skin due to its high levels of triketone compounds and antibacterial qualities. The oil is a rare ingredient sourced from the remote East Cape in New Zealand, with a limited amount of manuka products produced annually.
Throughout history, the Maori people have used manuka oil to treat:
- Bites and stings
- Damaged skin
- Muscle pain
- Body Odour
Pure East Cape Manuka Oil
While many essential oils are diluted, this Pure East Cape Manuka Oil is 100% pure, produced using a steam distilled process on wild-harvested manuka plants for a concentration, unlike other brands. Sourced from the North Island of New Zealand in the remote East Cape region, this product is the highest quality oil with the highest levels of naturally occurring triketone compounds.
This unique oil was studied by the Cawthron Institute in Nelson and the Otago University Microbiology Department. It tested East Cape Manuka essential oil in-vitro against a wide range of pathogens. Their research concluded that this manuka oil was:
- 20 - 30 times more active than Australian tea tree oil against gram-positive bacteria
- Several times more effective against strains of fungi
- Effective against gram-negative bacteria and viruses
This research also showed that this pure manuka oil could be used to support the skin's natural immunity to a number of infections, including:
- Jock Itch
- Athlete's Foot
- Cold Sores
- Body and Foot Odour
How To Use
As this is a 100% pure essential oil, apply the oil to the desired area of the skin straight from the bottle or dilute with vegetable oil if preferred for more sensitive skin, or:
- Add eight to ten drops to your bath water and soak to help soothe muscle pain or combat body odour
- Add like any other essential oil to a diffuser for your home
- Add two or three drops to your shampoo or conditioner to help fight dandruff
- Add a few drops to a footbath or massage diluted oil into the feet to help combat foot odour or fungal infections
This pure manuka oil is intended for external use only, and we suggest a patch test before use. Avoid contact with eyes. Each bottle contains 10ml: the perfect size for travel.Read More
Manuka Essential Oil 10 ml Oil | 100% Natural Essential Oil
At ShytoBuy we strive to offer the best possible customer service and we take great pride in the feedback we have received from our customers.
87.27% based on 10 Reviews