Why do I have a fungal nail infection?
Fungal nail infections are usually formed by the wearing of restrictive or non-breathable footwear. Toenail fungus thrives in warm, moist environments, so wearing sweaty and restrictive footwear or experiencing warm, moist environments can heighten the risk of fungal infections. These uncomfortable and embarrassing conditions can be treated by over-the-counter medicines, but many cause unnecessary side effects. Native Remedies Toenail Fungus Zapper’s all-natural formula may allow you to reduce appearance of the symptoms of fungal nail infections without side-effects or resorting to pills and tablets.
What is Native Remedies Toenail Fungus Zapper?
Toenail fungus can lead to nail discoloration, brittleness, swelling, pain and itchiness. Native Remedies Toenail Fungus Zapper is a natural product made from essential oils such as sweet almond, tea tree and oregano which help to sustain the causes of fungal infections, as well as dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO), which absorbs into the skin around the nail.
How does Native Remedies Toenail Fungus Zapper work?
Native Remedies Toenail Fungus Zapper contains DMSO, which helps to encourage rapid absorption directly into the skin around the nail, helping the essential oils contained in the formula to absorb through the skin - Setting this all natural product apart from other brands on the market, which can take far longer to begin working.
The ingredients contained in Native Remedies Toenail Fungus Zapper are famously known for their properties to reduce the appearance of toenail fungus. They work together to help reduce the appearance of fungus, discolouration and pain whilst helping to encourage the growth of healthy nails. This formula uses the traditional method of herbal extraction to ensure the bio-availability and balance of all active ingredients, reducing the likelihood of side-effects.
What are the ingredients?
- DMSO - easily absorbed into the skin, and known to help reduce pain and inflammation.
- Sweet almond oil – high in protein and contains natural anti-bacterial properties.
- Oregano leaf oil – contains natural anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties that can help to kill fungus.
- Tea tree leaf oil – helps to support the skin and reduce inflammation.
- Clove bud oil – contains anti-microbial, anti-oxidant, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.
- Cinnamon leaf oil – contains anti-microbial properties.
Are there any side effects?
Native Remedies Toenail Fungus Zapper Bottle is made from 100% natural ingredients, including many essential oils, ensuring you should not suffer any unwanted side-effects. However, we do advise that you check the list of contents to ensure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients.
How do I use this product?
Adults and children aged 12 and over: apply a small amount to the nail area 1-3 times per day. This product is for external use only.
How do I order Native Remedies Toenail Fungus Zapper?
Ordering Native Remedies Toenail Fungus Zapper from ShytoBuy is simple, secure and discreet – we offer a range of payment and delivery methods to suit your requirements, and thanks to our next day delivery service, if you confirm your order before 4pm on any working day, you will receive your item the very next day! To begin your purchase, simply choose the ‘Add to Basket’ button now!
Post a Review Click here
* toenail fungus is a common problem with me. earlier i used oral antifungals but they gave me rash and upset stomach. this worked well without any sideeffects. i am going to stick to it
* no more embaressed to wear flipflops..in love with my feet again