What is Melaniq?
Melaniq is a nutritional dietary programme in the form of a supplement that combats greying hair by inducing and nourishing the hair from a scientific and clinical perspective. The capsules contain key ingredients that all amplify each other or aid one another in the solution of bringing back pigmentation to hair that has in time gone grey or white. Melaniq is 100% natural within its formulation, doesn’t contain any synthetic ingredients and is sourced from only high quality ingredients.
The advantages of MelaniqOxford Biolabs have always used scientific research to produce clinical products and only using natural active ingredients to ensure that the quality of the products they produce is high, less likely to have adverse effects and won’t imbalance another process within the body due to synthetic or artificial ingredients.
How does Melaniq work?
Melaniq is a unique and specialised product created by the trichology experts at Oxford Biolabs. It has been formulated using scientific study and research in creating a catalyst and a base for melanin production to be induced. The first step in the synthesis process for melanin begins with the tyrosine within the nutritional programme. Tyrosine is an activator to melanogenesis (melanin production) and helps to kick start or induce the body to produce melanin.
The Melaniq formula also contains copper that is a key element in the production of melanin. The hair without copper or nutrients turns the hair brittle and then eventually grey. The copper coupled with the tyrosine catalyst gives a clinical solution that nourishes greying hair and provides an answer to the increasing problem of greying, prematurely, through age or through a condition.
Clinical References & IngredientsThe biosynthesis of melanin is dependent on a number of factors, but the main one is the presence of copper ( Oetting, W.S., 2000 ). When copper levels are low in the hair follicle studies have shown that it can be the main cause of greying hair ( Naieni, F.F., Ebrahimi, B., Vakilian, H.R. and Shahmoradi, Z., 2012 ). Below is the list of active ingredients that have shown clinical studies in combating hair pigmentation and aiding in full-colour coverage of the individual hair strands.
Copper: This is the core ingredient in Melaniq. It is blended optimally with ingredients that act as a catalyst or accessory to support the activation of copper. ( Oetting, W.S., 2000 ).
L-Tyrosine: This amino acid is essential for melanin metabolism and helps to positively regulate the process of melanogenesis ( Slominski, A., Zmijewski, M and Pawelek, J., 2011 ).
Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA): PABA is a regulator in the biosynthesis of folic acid in organisms. Studies have down that it can influence hair pigmentation and contributes to natural colour. ( Zarafontis, C.J.D., 1950 )
Biotin (Vitamin H): An essential nutrient to aiding in overall hair health whilst also helping to amplify and optimise the effectiveness of the other 5 active ingredients.
Vitamin D: A lack of vitamin D has been shown in scientific studies to contribute to premature greying hair ( Bhat, R.M., Sharma, R., Pinto, A.C., Dandekeri, S. and Martis, J., 2013 ). Therefore, it is essential to maintain vitamin D when tackling greying hair.
Catalase: This clever ingredient is added because it actively seeks out and scavenges hydrogen peroxide, the main contributor to greying hair. ( Wood J.M., Decker. H., Hartmann, H., Chavan, B., Rokos, H., Spencer, J.D., Hasse, S., Thornton, M.J., Shalbaf, M., Paus, R. and Schallreuter, K.U., 2009 )
Full list of ingredients: L-carnitine, (vegetable capsule), tartaric acid acidifier, potassium chloride (including 0.5silicumon dioxide), L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine, zinc citrate, nicotinamide Magnesium salts of fatty acids, sodium selenite, biotin
Take 3 capsules a day with a cup of water at any time of the day. It is advised that you take these during meals and you can take the 3 capsules all at once or separately. You must, however, take 3 a day and follow the recommended dosage to see optimal results. Below you can see the label stating all ingredients and dosage.
When will Melaniq show results?As with all nutritional supplement programmes, results vary from individual to individual dependent on some external factors. This can range from metabolism to the psychology of the individual, however, in the majority of cases the results were observed as quick as 3 months but Oxford Biolabs recommends you follow recommended dosage for 5 months to see the optimal results. Below is what you should expect and what you shouldn’t.
What can I expect?
- Support of normal hair pigmentation
- The nutritional support necessary for melanin biosynthesis that will combat the greying process
- No known side effects – all ingredients are natural
- No interference with hormones
What should I not expect?
- An immediate effect. If you don’t follow the recommended dosage the results won’t be sustained and lasting. It is critical you regularly take Melaniq over a prolonged period of time.
- Complete reversal of greying. Melaniq won’t completely rid your hair of all grey hairs but will help both men and women in making the advanced stages less severe and the process much slower.
Ordering at ShytoBuy couldn’t be easier. Simply click on the course you would like to try and add it to the basket. Once this is done enter the simple checkout procedure where you will be given several options for payment and delivery. If you order your course before 4.00pm you will receive your Melaniq the very next working day. Join the thousands who have started combatting greying hair using this clinical and effective solution and start gaining your confidence back today.
Product Rating (85% based on 8 Reviews)
Post a Review Click here
Service Rating (92.84% based on 310 )
* I have been using this product for around 8 months now and I have seen a significant improvement. I can see that my greying has gone from what I would say 30% to around 5% and its hardly noticeable anymore. If you expecting all your grey hairs to disappear overnight this isn't for you and I would suggest getting a hair transplant.
* Amazing for my hair. seemed to really work for me and I would hope so with what I have researched pre-purchase! very happy, well done oxford biolabs and shy for selling!
* 5*, bought 4 times.
* I have been using this with the iGrow that i also pruchased from shytobuy and i can see a major improvement in my hair loss and greying. My regime consists of washing my hair with DS labs hair loss products (such as spectral) and then I take the supplements and when I get home use the igrow. In 7 months I can't believe its all paying off. I would recommend this anti greying product though as I haven't been impressed by any other than this! I will give 4* though as it can be a bit expensive, but I suppose this is what you pay for when it works.
* Excellent, arrived safely and quick as well
* I am a woman and have been using this product for 3 months now and I am experiencing some great visible signs of change. My hair is long and i needed to get the grey out and this has really pushed it to be better. Well done BIOLABS!
* I have been using this with the rest of the TRX2 range and its nothing short of a bloody miracle!! It's slow but effective and long lasting.