What causes nail infections?
They can arise from numerous different sources and happen for many reasons. Loceryl has been designed to tackle a lot of them. One of the reasons includes athlete’s foot. This is a fungal skin infection usually found in the toes and often spreads to the toenails. Commonly you can find fungal nail infections start at the tip of the nail and gradually work their way downward. Once embedded into the nail you will find it more difficult to treat and get rid of, as the lower levels of the nail are harder to reach.
If you find you have a fungal nail infection in your fingernail, these tend to be a result of yeast called Candida; it mostly will occur in those who have their hands in water a lot. Loceryl is ideal for both fingernail and toes nails.
What are the symptoms of a mild fungal nail infection?
- Discolouration of the nail (yellow, white or brown)
- Thickening of the nail
- Debris underneath the nail
How can Loceryl help me?
Loceryl helps your nails look and feel more normal and contains the active ingredient amorolfine. This particular ingredient is known to kill many different varieties of fungi. It can achieve this by preventing the production of ergostorol, which is an essential element of the fungi cell membrane. Once you have applied Loceryl it then remains active for about a week in the affected area. This is to provide enough time for the active ingredient amorolfine to penetrate through the nail bed and help sort out the infection. One of the great things about this fungal nail infection solution is its ability to travel deep down into the nail bed and tackle the infection at the source. Plus, it’s incredibly easy to use! Simply apply in the same way as you would with nail varnish. Since it is water tight and soap resistant you won’t have to worry about it once it has been applied.
How do I use Loceryl?
It comes in a bottle of lacquer, in a similar fashion to nail varnish. The Loceryl solution should be used for up to two infected nails and lasts for around 3 months.
- Start with filing the nail with a nail file. Take note not to use the same file on healthy nails as you do on infected nails, as this may cause spreading!
- Apply the lacquer onto the infected nail in question with the re-usable applicator. Simply dip it into the bottle and that should be a sufficient amount.
- For the next 3 minutes let the treated nail air-dry.
- For best results when using the Loceryl, apply it once a week until the infected nail grows out.
- When it comes to fungal nail infections, there is rarely a quick solution. It can take up to 6 months for a fingernail to fall out and around 9-12 months for a toenail to fall out. But the benefits are definitely worth it, no more hiding your fingers or toes!
Post a Review Click here
* Its ok
* fungal infection left my nails yellow and ugly. thanks to Curanail my white bright nails are back
* thanks shytobuy for great service and timely delivery
* i was embarrassed of my nails and then my friend told me about Curanail. I am glad i found it here. my lovely nails are back
* my happy nails thank shytobuy. try it gals if you want beautiful nails
* My feet feel brilliant. Thanks
* Had so many problems with nail infections and the worst thing is they keep coming back. This was my last resort and thank the lord it actually worked. I don't even get them as much as i used to and if i get them now its not here to stay for long.
* this small box has all that you will need to get rid of toenail infection. Wonderful product
* thank you for suggesting this to me shytobuy. owe you guys
* Generally most of my nails are ok, but i have a few toenails that occasionally get infected. There's little improvement even though i haven't been taking it too long. Maybe i will continue taking it over next few weeks to see if there is any long term improvement.
* I thought i would give Loceryl as a suffer from damaged and discoloured toe nails and read many positive reviews. After a few weeks of using i have seen some great results. This definitely improved the condition of my nails and now they are stronger and healthier. Would definitely recommend!
* It takes time but works well. Within a few weeks the infection cleared and the colour restored.
* Been using it for just over a week now and can see visible improvements.
* Sorted out my pinky toe nicely!
* This used to be called Curanail, but now its Loceryl. Its exactly the same thing and it works.
* It's not a miracle worker, but it does restore colour to the nail and leaves it looking better and in general it feels healthier.
* The only real over the counter product I've found that does what it says on the tin. If you stick with it, it does work! Appreciate the prompt and discreet shipping from this site, thank you.