What is Hair Thinning?
Hair thinning is a natural process that affects millions of women every year, all over the world. After pregnancy, during hormonal imbalances, or through dietary changes, hair can stop reproducing at the normal rate. Hair can then quickly thin, lose its volume, and begin to leave visible changes. However, that doesn’t mean there isn’t action you can take to strike back.
How Will it Help Me?
This product has the potential to help you in so many ways! Firstly, it’s properties are designed to help target the specific properties causing hair loss. One of which is DHT. DHT is an essential element in the hair thinning process. The 10% trioxidil is there to help work against the effects of DHT. It also helps to moisturise and nourish your scalp, all to support the growth of hair on your head by supporting the natural hair cycle! It’s easy to apply, it’s affordable and it’s specifically designed to fight the thinning process!
How Does it Work?
It works through liposphere micro-emulsion technology. This infuses the hair and scalp in a thorough, effective way with 10% trioxidil. This triple action process, heads for the root of the problem and with the support of copper peptides, pea sprout extract and Trichogen Procapil, it helps to work as a catalyst for the regrowth process. It isn’t just about fighting the thinning, it’s about creating an optimal scalp environment for new hair to grow!
How do I Use it?One of the biggest positives is that it isn’t time consuming, and can fit in perfectly around a busy schedule. Simply spray the scalp 4 times, twice a day, directly into the area of thinning hair or loss. Then massage the scalp for several minutes. Leave the formula on your scalp for at least 4 hours. Once you have massaged your scalp, wash your hands with soap and water. Yes, it really is that easy!
IngredientsFoligain Hair Regrowth Treatment For Women, is made up of carefully selected ingredients. All of which have been through testing and all of which have been selected for their beneficial properties.
- Butylene Glycol is used in this formula for its penetrative qualities. This ingredient allows other ingredients in the formula to penetrate to the skin swiftly. It is a vital ingredient, ensuring the formula works and that the infusion process can take place.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 originates from red clover. How is it useful in this formula though? It is a powerful element of the formula, that helps to inhibit hair thinning. It’s one of the more potent ingredients in the formula, without this the success in thinning hair might not be as good.
- Polysorbate 80 is a nonionic surfactant that is vital to the regrowing process. It acts as an emulsifier, cutting through tough grease and product build up. It helps create a clean and well nourished, blank canvas for regrowth to take place!
Below is a list of some of the most essential and effective, safe ingredients found in this Foligain formula:
Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Citric Acid, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Arginine, Acetyl Tyrosine, Arctium Majus (Burdock) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Polyquaternium-11, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc Gluconate, Niacinamide, Ornithine HCl, Citrulline, Glucosamine HCl, Biotin, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein, Copper Peptide, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Sprout Extract, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Extract
Professor Michael Rosenblum, an immunologist and dermatologist at University of California, San Francisco, in recent years discovered essential elements that helped us understand the hair thinning process. He discovered that ‘tregs’ play an important role in guarding against stem cell inflammation and follicle thinning. This scientific research has enabled products like The Foligain Trioxidil Solution, to be developed in a more effective manner than ever before, with the fastest acting, relevant components required to fight hair loss!
Product Rating (90% based on 2 Reviews)
Post a Review Click here
Service Rating (92.84% based on 310 )
* Pretty good, smells nice too.
* Use it with TRX2 and it seems to be showing some slow but good effects. Better than the minoxidil as it doesn't burn my scalp off.